StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: The OC Interviews 3

"Annabelle, you don't strike me as the judgemental type," Derrick said while crossing his arms but keeping his usual smile. "I've heard stories about your motel, I even saw the footage of the fight that happened there, and I'm pretty sure you helped both of the people immediately after. So you seem to be a pretty accepting person."

Really, what was left unsaid was that he knew that Serif was staying there and if she was willing to put up with him, then she must be willing to put up with anyone. At least according to his train of logic. But as for what would be the hardest thing for him to do. Well he wasn't too sure about that one though a thought quickly came to his mind.

"I suppose the hardest thing for me to do mentally is to forgive," Derrick admitted after some time all while his smile dropped. "I don't mean forgiving minor things like a few punches or a quick fight, I mean serious stuff that people do that affects you for the rest of your life. Really, there's two people I don't think i'm capable of forgiving and one of those people is myself."
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

Keyboard smasher GreekGladiator's Avatar
    "I would say that the hardest thing for me to do, would be trusting someone. I have been time and time again betrayed and humiliated by everyone that I thought was close to me, so I find it really hard to open up to someone. I believe proof that this isn't an absolute rule, would be this place. Seeing how everyone around here gathered out of nowhere and simply let out significant facts about themselves, made me also feel like this was ok to do. The other exception would be if someone was in a difficult situation. Because I want to help people, I can more easily trust someone that is or has been through the same stuff as I have."

Something inside A004 started to beckon from deep within. It was a feeling oddly familiar that he couldn't describe with words. Perhaps what he said he had heard before or even said himself, however this wasn't the time nor the place for such a thing.
    My wRHG: The Elementalist
    Have fun everybody!
    Spoiler for Truth:

The Father of the Gods SriGraecus's Avatar
    "I think I'd have to agree with Derrick," Percy answered quietly. His hands were clasped together in front of his face which hid his mouth from view. His eyes were downcast and, while he had been alert since he came through the door in his dreams, his posture slouched and he seemed to deflate under the pressure of the question.

"I don't forgive people. I'm a cautious person, so I don't get too close to people immediately anyway. Once a move is made that can shatter that trust, no matter how big or small it is, I'll never trust that person again," He looked up, letting his eyes roam over the room. He saw A004, Derrick, Jack, Obzidias, Porcelin and, finally, his eyes fell onto Annabelle again.

"I broke trust with myself forever ago. I'll never heal from that. If I can't do that, I really doubt I'd ever be able to forgive other people."
    これは 私の遺産.
    (This is my legacy)

(Witness my greatest acomplishment)
    立ち会う私の最大の 成果

"Well, I mostly called the hospital," Annabelle replied to Dozer, "And I met Serif in the context of him being a victim, if that's who you're talking about. We've had some arguments, but I put up with his ...issues... because it comes back to he was just this guy who needed space to think and everything just spiraled out of control, hard immediately. Or if you're referring to Candi or..." She took a moment to decide on whether or not to use Sugar's actual name, "Blair, I resented that they used my motel for about a year or so, until they started putting in an active effort to get on my good side." Annabelle paused. "I mean, it was never like they did anything to spite me or anything like that, they were just contributing to the reputation I was trying to shake."

Johni nodded as she leaned back. "For me, it's a little more specific. I'm fine with asking for help in general, but the worse my situation gets the harder it becomes. It's like, I don't want my problems to hurt someone else, or depending on what I'm doing, I don't want to come off psychotic because I'm trying to stay alive. I mean, I just had to abandon the first friend I made wherever I am, because I couldn't avoid a topic much longer."

Annabelle had spaced out halfway through Johni's answer as she tried thinking of the next question, getting stuck on one she wasn't sure she'd regret asking. "Anyone have a rival? Ideally friendly, but if not, I'll take a nemesis."

Derrick thought for a second, there was always Decks which was the default answer for Nemesis, but he really didn't have any of the makings of a rival other than being opposed to him. He supposed the closest thing he ever had to a rival was the third guy he fought sine they guy clearly knew how to use a bow staff, was a pragmatist like him, and was generally better than him in almost every way he could think of. He even had to arrogance down to a tee. Of course, there was another guy with the same goal as his, Serif Winters. But he had no intention of furthr drawing attention to his encounters with the tattood man.

"Hmm. Well, aside from the guy who kidnapped my sister I don't know." Derrick shrugged. "I usually deal with opponents in one fight and I haven't had any rematches so it isn't like I have had a chance to form a rival relationship. If I could choose one I'd say the third guy I officially fought according to the records. He's the only guy to both beat me and put me in the hospital and one of two people who i'm not on okay terms with. Wherever he is."
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

Keyboard smasher GreekGladiator's Avatar
    A004 laughed internaly at the idea of a rival. He never had to face the same opponent twice, be it in battle or simply meeting him. They always ended up dead or scarred and afraid of him. Generally A004 didn't have enough to stop somewhere and form any kind of relationship, rivalry or else.

"To be honest, everyone I have faced in training or in mock battles, couldn't compete with me. I don't mean to brag, but I really am unmatched when it comes to fighting, at least back in my place. I would want to try one day, if I am able to meet you once this is over, to have a friendly duel. I would like to see my abilities to fight in other dimension than hand-to-hand or in mechs. It will be really fun."
    My wRHG: The Elementalist
    Have fun everybody!
    Spoiler for Truth:

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread Information