StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728 LastLast

Thread: The OC Interviews 3

Oida leaned onto the table with an elbow propped up. "My filter is already horrible and I am blunt as hell. Saying everything that comes to mind is no different from how i usually speak. My sentences would just be more... chaotic." She shrugged nonchalantly, basically admitting that she was and still is a potty mouth.

Porcelain glared at her child. "One day I am going to wash your brain. I am ok with either side, i know sign language and the bad words that come to my mind would not even be considered bad words." At her answer Oida sighed.

"Its true, whenever mom curses, its either a weird thing or something like holy fluff, cheesebrain and other things like that." She slowly turned her head to Porcelain who had a light blush and was glaring at her. "Also when it comes to the first thing that comes to my mother's mind? You would think it belonged to an innocent child than a battle hardened woman." She finished with a small pout, ignoring her mother's embarrassed glare.
    For the glory that is the Epsilon Union!

We have cookies.

My wRHG: http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...-Glass-Warrior

Spoiler for <:P>:

Puppy smirked as the last bit reminded her of her dad, but didn't speak up, opting out of bonding with the torture fanatic.

"If I just blurted everything I thought, I wouldn't be able to hold down a job, so I'd have to give up talking," Annabelle stated, looking to A004. "And sure, we can change gears a bit. If time machines became available, but it was impossible for you to effect that past and you could only watch it unfold, what would you go to see and why?"

"Honestly? I wouldn't pick an event, but I'd diffidently go back and sight see." Johni's eyes closed as she thought, grin broadening. "Jurassic Park can bite me, I'd go see the real thing, in whatever time had the T-Rex, and I'd go wherever there were the most of them."

"I mean, of course, I would use them. An introspective time machine would be amazing quite frankly. Imagine this, Derrick Ozer, Ultimate Detective." Dozer replied and he waved his left in an arc while he pronounced his title. "Not only would success be downright guaranteed but we all know it would make a heck of a difference. Of course that wouldn't be the only application for such a machine. You could use it for historical information if you wanted to. In fact, you could probably prove and or disprove the religion of your choice if you desired. You know, end the world debate and become one of the most famous or infamous people in existance."
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

He smiled, he liked Derrick's answer. The boy seemed to be the only one who understood the question unlike the other two. Honestly people like the man and cake eating children were boring. People who were dime a dozen in this world they lived in yet they still find it necessary to boast about it. As if there was something impressive about being more than human. He liked being human, he enjoyed the taste life had and how it could become sweet or bitter. Yet here they were, ignoring the question at hand to pat their own back. Granted the question was also to blame, possessing its own flaws in how it didn't have the power to present the possibility that the victim could save themselves. However, he found such details as unnecessary, it complicated the otherwise simple question too much. The question wasn't giving choices, it was giving an ultimatum. It wasn't asking, what would you do if you had the option, it was what would you do if you had to. With playing outside of the scenario simply making the question irrelevant so why even bother answering?

When the next question was given, he chose to remain silent, unable to give an answer, both sounded like awful choices, both extremes that would result in a rather boring life. Though if forced, he would have to choose the former as a life of being unable to say anything, to not be able to laugh or cry or goad, sounded like a fate worse than death itself.

The next question made him chuckle, the scenario basically sounding like her asking them what movie would they want to see on the big screen. "1893, the World's Columbian Exposition."

I am prepared to meet my maker.
    Whether or not he's prepared to meet me....
    well that's another matter, isn't it?
    Spoiler for Infinite Battle:

It was Derrick's wholesome response that made Johni realize she picked wrong. "Alright, I regret my impulse answer," She admitted, "More than seeing dinosaurs, I'd like to meet my Aunt Kyra and Uncle Damon. Well, not meet, but it's the closest I'd get. They both passed away before I was born, and they lived in a time before Pop got depressed. It'd be good to see him happy, too. Not just smiling, but like, happy happy. I know there was a time where he set off the fire alarms in his first Family-House trying to make breakfast, and there was another time his card trick was foiled. I think, no, I'd want to see one of those good times, when everything was fine and life was normal."

"I'd want to see The Great Emu War," Annabelle stated, "I don't know much about it, but I know the birds were considered victorious over the Australian army, and I think it'd be really entertaining to see that unfold." She smiled softly. "Alright, I think I've got something. Do you have any tattoos? If you were going to get one, what would it be of, and where would it be?"

"Well, people call me 'Puppy' because my dad didn't know the word 'Baby', or that you're supposed to name your baby. He also just, outright thought it was the right word, and then after he named me after Pop, there were a lot of times that no one knew who was being talked about, so they both ended up going back to calling me Puppy. And that's what I'd get. You know that picture of a wolf howling at the moon, but the wolf's just a shadow against it? I'd get that, but a puppy pit-bull instead, and it'd take up most of my back."

Derrick looked around the room and waited for someone else to answer. When nobody did, he just shook his head before he got up to see if the food cart happened to have any hotdogs or not. It didn't particularly matter, he could try whatever was up there, but looked nonetheless.

While he was up there, he answered without even looking back at his audience. "You might find this boring, but the answer is none. I just don't see a reason to get any tattoos. Everyone I know already knows that it's clear when I'm committed to something and I just don't see a reason to get one. I don't have any right now and I don't see myself getting any in the future either. Granted a lot can change, but right now my answer is that I have none and I don't plan on getting any."
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

"I've got a colleague with an-" Annabelle was about to say excessive, "-a stupid amount of space tattooed over his..." Her wrist rolled a few rotations, "Everything. We're not very close, but we're closer to each other than we are with most people. There's absolutely no way he'd stay here after he finishes his mission, so I'd probably get a little band of stars on my wrist to remember him. On the topic of finishing things and the future, where do you see yourself in five years? If you fight now, would you still? Would you want to be settled down by then?"

"I mean, I'm not opposed to meeting anyone," Johni shrugged, "But I guess in five years I'd at least want to be dating. For sure back home, and ideally with a little sword and stuff replica shop started up. Website, business cards, all that fun stuff. I'm pretty over fighting at this point, but realistically, I'll still have a few collisions ahead of me then."

Keyboard smasher GreekGladiator's Avatar
    "I suppose if I answered dead that wouldn't count, right?"

A004 had decided to end his silence. This question intrigued him very much. It forcedd him to think further ahead than he would noramlly do. He tried to imagine what the future would look like for him. He tried to think if humanity could survive, and what that would mean for him.

"I am gonna use a very big if here; but if the High Command was to fall and humans were to somehow survive; I guess I would try to settle down somewhere. I would have to do a lot of internal discovery, since so far I've only been an empty weapon. I would have to search for myself, and that's something I would probably do alone, away from the mess of the remaining humans. For the first time, I would be actually free; it's really uncomfortable now thatI think about. I would be very lost I guess. It's certainly something I have to put more thought into, cause unless I don't die in battle; this is where I am heading."
    My wRHG: The Elementalist Not active

Check out my story on OLit: Unnamed garbage
    Spoiler for Truth:

"In five years," Derrick began as he did, in fact, find two hotdogs with mustard to put onto his plate and headed back to his chair. Although he didn't mention the tattooed man, his smile dropped ever so slightly for a second when Annabelle spoke of him. "Well in five years, I hope I've rescued my sister and the rest of Deck's victims by then. After I do that I probably will try to leave. I realize that there is a bit of a delay for fighters trying to leave but I think I'll be able to by then. And after that, I plant to resume what I've started with my life. Continue on studying to be a psychologist eccetera. Barring that hypothetical space trip you mentioned earlier Annabelle, I imagine it would be pretty low key. And- if the tattooed guy is the same one I saw in that fight at your motel on television then I hope he gets the same opportunity. From what I can tell, he didn't look too happy to be here. Maybe i'm reading too much into this."

"I don't think he believes in second chances," Annabelle admitted, "He had a bad first day here, and he's refused to see any good since. In five years he'll hopefully be long home, but I imagine I'll be in the same place. Physically, I mean. I'd like to have my motel at a place where I can turn away obvious crime and have it rebranded by then. I thought I had a good name for it, but uh, one of the working girls who frequent my establishment had a reaction that... made it clear it had a filthy double meaning, so I'm back to the drawing board with it. It's hard to imagine being married without dating anyone, but I'd want to be somewhere I can put myself out there too."

"Well in three, swing by Pine's... Precious...Pieces?" Johni shook her head. "I was gonna make a joke, but I think I lost too much steam."

"Well on the topic of jokes, what's the most trouble your sense of humor has gotten you into?"

"I'm mildly offended I was your Segway," Puppy grinned, "But I don't think a wisecrack has gotten me worse than a glare. Someone else made a joke about my family though, and I almost beat their ass, and I guess I've had some fights -arguments to be clear- with some exes, but nothing ended the re..." She trailed off. "Actually, ya know how pot makes you paranoid? Well about a year ago I was working pretty late into the night on a mold, and my girlfriend at the time had 'scored some good pot' and proceeded to get 'high as fuck'. I ended up getting home around 11, still in my work clothes that were absolutely covered in little burns and I smell like sweat since my boss thinks open windows are better than air conditioners, and I'm greeted by 'what kept you so late?', which was fair. I tell her how I accidentally broke a complicated mold right before I left, had to remake it, clean all the tools I used for it, and then got a speeding ticket on the way home. 'And that took five hours?' 'Well I also cheated on you', which up until that point, had been a running joke between us. She didn't say anything about it, I didn't give it a second thought, and I woke up the next morning to the smell of all my clothes burning in a fire outside. We broke up, and I haven't made the joke since."

Thread Information