StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: The OC Interviews 3

(OOC: Sure, why not. Just nothing too excessive)

Goddess of Fireflies fireflygoddess's Avatar
    Erik turned his eye stalks to the new comer before turning all four of them to Annabelle. "I believe my favorite food would have to be tofu. i just cannot stomach meat despite being the God of Spiders," he tilts his head to the side as if listening to someone, " oh right also i occasionally eat copper wiring. It has an odd metallic taste but is useful when i need to work on circuity. I'll let you figure out how that works."

He sets the model ship that he was working on down and stretches a bit before starting on a new project that starts to resemble Mount Rushmore.
    Though it be dark there shall always be a light. You just have to look for it. ^_^

(Note: Annabelle doesn't have to be the only one with the ability to add food but right now, Derrick thinks she is.)

(@Crank: I'm sorry if I inadvertently derailed anything.)

"I have a feeling that the only person who can conjure anything around here is Annabelle over there." Dozer said as he casually glanced up at Oni and casually motioned towards her with his left thumb. "She seems to have been here first. At least, she was when I got here and I got here before all of you guys. So, I think she's the one calling the shots."

Derrick took the opportunity to take a closer look at the newcomers. He already knew about Erik being here despite not responding to his presence. Though his response surprised the boy even though he refused to show it. He though Spiders were insectivores who would eat anything they could get their hands on. He just visibly shrugged without providing context to that. Then, he looked over to Oni. Unlike Oni, he hadn't actually heard of the other guy or his connection to Riley. Not that it mattered because he smiled at him nonetheless.

He then looked at Annabelle. "What do you say? Will you summon a food window in the corner or something? We want steak, burgers, tofu, and stuff."
    Last edited by Urako; 08-30-2018 at 06:39 PM.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

"Just because I got here first doesn't mean I have any more of an idea of what's going on," Annabelle shrugged, glancing at the door. She looked to be trying to focus on it for a moment before she stood up. Cautiously, she moved towards it, gripping the doorknob carefully before thrusting it open. A pleased chuckle escaped her throat when she saw a long, wheeled catering table, and gripping the handle on it's end with both hands, heaved it behind her, slowly dragging it to lean against the wall.

Plates, napkins and utensils were closest to the door, followed by buns, then beef patties, tofu patties, steak, salmon, bacon, vegetarian sushi, a salad bar with slices of cheese, likely for burger toppings, a plate of chocolate and finally, glasses and a few pitchers of ice water. Pleased with herself, she went to open the bacon tray, and plucked out a crunchy piece with the tongs. She was a little disappointed that it was only good and not the perfection she'd expect from a dream, but bacon was bacon. Grinning to herself, she took out a small notebook and pen from her pocket and set them beside the water.

"If you have any questions you want asked, just go ahead and jot them down," She offered, returning to her seat.

Having craned her neck to read the trays as they entered, Johni was quickly able to pinpoint the missing request. Chuckling, she crossed her arms. "If I was planning on eating I'd be offended," She playfully stated, "But I'd be pretty depressed if I ate in a dream and woke up starving."

(OOC: If you have a question you want asked, just PM me)

Dozer took the piece of paper, jotted something down on it quickly with the pen, and put everything back before standing up to get himself something to eat. He slowly advanced to the cart examining the contents before he used cheese, mushroom, and tomatoes from the salad bar as topings for a beef patty of his along with bacon. Of course, he put the whole thing between two buns and on a place when he did. Finally he headed back to his original seat and sat back down.

"You're looking at this the wrong way Puppy," Derrick replied. "If this is the dream world, it means there is no consequence for eating whatever we want. You don't have to worry about dieting, calories, or any of the other junk. I mean, of course, it still sucks when you wake up but it isn't like anyone here is starving. Besides, shouldn't we try to get the most out of this once in a lifetime experience as possible?"
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

Drooling at the fact her favorite food and snack/sweet is on the cart, Oida leaped from the chair, uncaring that her chest bounced quite noticeably despite being under a chestplate somehow and just seemed to teleport right next to the cart rubbing her hands together. Oida then proceeded to get two salmon slices, some mashed potato that was in the salad bar, and a few steamed vegetables, along with a glass of water. Writing something on the paper, she set it down and Oida couldn't help but smile widely and nibble on a piece of salmon and carrot while walking back to her chair.

She stopped right before she sat on her chair and looked around, noticing that everyone only had a chair and no table. So with that and quickly making a small obsidian table stand to her right. Everyone saw her slam her foot down, and saw that in the middle of the circle of chairs. An obsidian pillar rose and 'branches' came out from said pillar that then expanded towards the chairs with a sheet of smooth obsidian stretching and flattening on top, turning into an elegant if not a little plain obsidian table. Clapping her hands, Oida took her plate and glass before setting it onto the newly formed table. "I hope you guys don't mind that I did this." She said it more towards Annabelle since she thought that this place belonged to her.
    Last edited by SH@D0WC0RE; 08-30-2018 at 09:24 PM.
    For the glory that is the Epsilon Union!

We have cookies.

My wRHG: http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...-Glass-Warrior

Spoiler for <:P>:

Puppy laughed when Derrick said no one in the room was starving. Looking down at her slender frame, she gave him a quick glance. "Maybe in another week then, we'll see how it goes."

"Oh no, I don't mind," Annabelle replied to Oida, too distracted by free, good quality furniture to notice the topic of starvation at all, "But if you really do exist, I might commission you later." Standing up from the counter however, she made a quick trip to her notebook, ripping out the first couple pages but leaving the rest. Making her way back, she read aloud. "What is the most valuable object that you have ever possessed? Why?" She shrugged as she sat down. "For me, it's probably my motel. I mean, don't get me wrong, it's awful, doesn't make a profit, it's in a bad area and destroys marriages, but if it becomes anything, it's because of me. I hate it, but it's mine, and if not for me, it'd be rubble. Maybe it should be, but it's not yet, and I proud of that, and maybe, I'll be proud of it." She thought a moment, but ultimately nodded. Yeah, that was right.

Keyboard smasher GreekGladiator's Avatar
    A004 was watching as more and more people went on and stuffed their faces with food. Personally, he didn't feel very hungry, but he put a mental note that he should later try out the food. As for the question, for him the answer was easy.

"Personally I haven't owned many things throughout my life, but the most valuable, to me, definately has to be my piano. It might be completely artificial and its sound is mediocre, but it still is the most valuable thing I 'own'. It has also helped me a lot to find some peace after a hard day, or any time at all actually. My life can be very stressing at tiimes, and this is my only escape. I don't know how I would cope if I didn't have it and I am really grateful for it."

Finally his senses overtook him and he too got up and headed to cart. He really didn't have any preferences, since most of these foods were foreign to him. He made sure to fill his plate with various meats as well as a full glass of water that he carefully took back to his seat, making sure it didn't spill over.
    My wRHG: The Elementalist Not active

Check out my story on OLit: Unnamed garbage
    Spoiler for Truth:

(Note that for the remainder of this thread. Obzidias/Oida will switch forms from time to time. But for now, the current gender and form belong to Oida.)

Actually finishing her food fast, even though some saw her savoring the food. Oida finished a lot faster than what they'd expect. After drinking water to clear her throat Oida looked at everyone before looking at the ceiling. Absently reaching into her chest making it jiggle slightly, she pulled out a locket. "I'd say two things, my staff, and this locket. My staff, because not only it has been with me for years already. But it was a gift from my mother to my father and was later passed to me. Carrying it around despite it's weight, I always felt warm, as if my parents were always with me on my journeys or when I was away. Father disappeared and I do not know where he is but I am still hoping." She said as she clenched her fist.

"As for the locket. For me and my spouse. It is an 'lock' item, I have sister locket of the locket my spouse carries with her at all times, what makes the 'lock' item special is that it carries a piece of our soul with it, so that we can feel that other is still alive and that... that... our love still... holds strong..." Oida ended with a slight smile and murmur before shaking her head. "The locket glows with our respective colors to show our state with each other, with this locket being the 'Blue' soul of my spouse, and her locket being the 'Purple' soul of mine." She finished before standing up and taking her plates. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna mole- I mean take some chocolates." She nervously laughed when several eyes narrowed at her unfinished word.
    For the glory that is the Epsilon Union!

We have cookies.

My wRHG: http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...-Glass-Warrior

Spoiler for <:P>:

The Father of the Gods SriGraecus's Avatar
    Percy neglected to move at all when food was mentioned and managed to do so even less when it was actually carted in. It was a dream. He wasn't necessarily hungry, though the topic did pique his interest a bit, and he doubted it would do much of anything for him when he awoke from the strange dream that had possessed him. Instead, he continued shuffling through his cards, flipping them over his fingers before returning them to the deck to continue splitting, cutting, and flourishing them with ease. He waited a moment, watching and listening as the others answered before speaking aloud.

"I think most valuable could mean a lot of things. If it was a matter of expensive, then I'd say my car, or maybe my fighting armor because it's so personal. As for just valuable overall...I have this tie that was given to me as a gift. It's red with dark flourishes on it but with black spades scattered across it too. It's valuable to me because of who it came from. I wear that tie a lot."
    これは 私の遺産.
    (This is my legacy)

(Witness my greatest acomplishment)
    立ち会う私の最大の 成果

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information