StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New stuff!!! OwoWoowOWO

Keyboard smasher GreekGladiator's Avatar
    I agree. It would eventually backfire, when I sit down one month later to continue a story that I haven't read the details so long. I don't know if I will fix right now, but I definitely will look out more for continuity errors such as this complete 180 in attitude. The overall composure of the story is all over the place, so I would only be patching up the problem and not fixing it. On the other hand, this may be an excuse for me to be even more lazy. No one will ever know.

Oh boy, I am very excited. I really don't wanna spoil anything, but the way you have understood 9137 is perfect for me. I have many stuff in store for him(as you perhaps have understood, he is an important character).

I guess it's really just the two of us exchanging reviews on each other's stories now, isn't it? Everything else has completely died out.
    My wRHG: The Elementalist Not active

Check out my story on OLit: Unnamed garbage
    Spoiler for Truth:

Heh, you say that like CnC was ever that common, especially in O Lit

Loosely speaking, I'm still here Greek Gladiator, but I've mostly moved on to other sites with more story centered interactions that fight based ones to answer your last question.

It's not that I don't want to do another battle, but the actual advancement of Derrick's story bores me and its below everything else in priority. On top of that, have you ever made a villain too strong before? Yeah.
    Last edited by Urako; 02-01-2019 at 11:36 AM.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information