StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: Further (Piston's Wierd Book)(Need help)

Further (Piston's Wierd Book)(Need help)

Link to the google doc
    Spoiler for Further:
    Last edited by Piston1937; 09-21-2018 at 10:56 AM.
    Availability : Come get me when your ready.

Please tell me if I am doing something right or wrong here. This is just a pet project and I am rewriting it at the moment so it makes a bit more sense and avoid the whole creating a new human race part and a few other plot holes.

Any CnC would be greatly appreciated

And if you are finding this book a bit hard to understand that is all my fault. The main idea behind it is that Earth is a test ground to create new speices in a battle between higher beings(Not gods though they may be thought as such). These Gods send their speices to a central universe and have them duke it out until another accends to a godlike power level where they become gods as such. Then it starts all over again. ARI is one gods solution to this whole thing. As Ari is programed to make things as effiecient as possible he will eventualy control the whole universe if luck is with him and he doesn't die along the way since he doesn't focus on advancing he won't ascend to god hood and just control the universe for ever.

If parts seem like video games then you are correct. The gods only ways of interacting with the world is through their races so all have given ways that thier races to advance themselves with the help of the gods. ARI if he would stop ignoring them could use the prompts to upgrade himself much faster then physicaly doing everything.

Hopefully Even Further will make more sense.
    Last edited by Piston1937; 09-21-2018 at 01:37 PM.

Keyboard smasher GreekGladiator's Avatar
    You need to make the Gdocs page public, since now you need permission to view it. Be sure that I am going to read it and will a review it once I find the time. I will edit the CnC in this post later and will try to make suggestions on the doc too

Finally some movement aside from OC Intervi3ws.
    My wRHG: The Elementalist Not active

Check out my story on OLit: Unnamed garbage
    Spoiler for Truth:

Quote Originally Posted by GreekGladiator View Post
    You need to make the Gdocs page public, since now you need permission to view it. Be sure that I am going to read it and will a review it once I find the time. I will edit the CnC in this post later and will try to make suggestions on the doc too

Finally some movement aside from OC Intervi3ws.
    Google doc is shared.

And you can read Even further in the link from my explanation of the story.

And if you want a more stuff i have gigabytes of story ideas i can share
    Last edited by Piston1937; 09-21-2018 at 01:40 PM.

Thread Information