StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

View Poll Results: Who do you think did better.

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fireflygoddess

3 75.00%
  • Sh@dowcore

1 25.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Serena vs Obzidias

Goddess of Fireflies fireflygoddess's Avatar

Serena vs Obzidias

Here is the battle between me and Sh@dowcore. I hope you people enjoy and vote fairly.

Sh@dowcores battle

Spoiler for Black Glass meets Giant bug:
    she

My battle

Spoiler for the Goddess and the Obsidian Warrior:
    Though it be dark there shall always be a light. You just have to look for it. ^_^

This is a really close one but I'm going to have to go with Fireflygoddess because Sh@dowcore more multiple people's dialogue into single paragraphs so his story was a tad harder to follow.

Sorry I don't have time for a proper CnC. That was the deciding factor for me though.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

Oh hey, a fight!

Spoiler for Core:

Spoiler for Goddess:

Great work, you two!

Keyboard smasher GreekGladiator's Avatar
    Let's throw my two cents in, although my cents are worth 0.00000000001 of your cents.

Spoiler for Who the hell uses @ in their username?:

Spoiler for FFG:

I don't really have to say much more and I think Crank summed it up pretty well. I voted for Sh@dowcore since I felt the battle was better potrayed in his version although both were very good. I felt like both stories were kinda sort, although this could be entirely on me, since I don't really know what to expect unlike other seasoned writers around here(wink wink).
    My wRHG: The Elementalist Not active

Check out my story on OLit: Unnamed garbage
    Spoiler for Truth:

Goddess of Fireflies fireflygoddess's Avatar
    So thank you for the complements but as for any my story was short well time constraints also I work full time. As for Sern well cut content
    Though it be dark there shall always be a light. You just have to look for it. ^_^

I thank you GreekGladiator and frankly I am trying to improve my writing technique. I have to since my fanfic account relies on it. But I am glad you think that my portrayal of the fight was better, I pride myself on trying to describe the fight as epically (word?) and easily understandable as possible, despite the rather mixed FOVs. As for the criticisms, yeaaaaaah. I may have went over my head, but to me it's easily understandable. Chaos is my element. :P But I will try to separate them as much as I can in the future. Also there aren't that many voters are there?
    For the glory that is the Epsilon Union!

We have cookies.

My wRHG: http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...-Glass-Warrior

Spoiler for <:P>:

Heh, yeah, ya kinda caught us near flat-line. This might be our heartbeat for a while

Keyboard smasher GreekGladiator's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SH@D0WC0RE View Post
    I thank you GreekGladiator and frankly I am trying to improve my writing technique. I have to since my fanfic account relies on it. But I am glad you think that my portrayal of the fight was better, I pride myself on trying to describe the fight as epically (word?) and easily understandable as possible, despite the rather mixed FOVs. As for the criticisms, yeaaaaaah. I may have went over my head, but to me it's easily understandable. Chaos is my element. :P But I will try to separate them as much as I can in the future. Also there aren't that many voters are there?
    Sorry for responding so late(I saw this twelve hours ago).

Here's a pro tip: Always take advice from me as a last resort. Even the bots are more qualified than me to help you.

As for the voters thing, the way I see it, some people don't have the time or will to read the stories(me most of the times), or don't see it, since not everyone checks for any update every few hours(like me) or for some other reason, end up not voting. This is also why the deadline is so long. I believe the average is 5-8 votes every battle(out of my ass), so don't get underwhelmed by the amount of voters at the first couple of days. Give it some time
    My wRHG: The Elementalist Not active

Check out my story on OLit: Unnamed garbage
    Spoiler for Truth:

If it helps, I haven't had too much activity on my later battles either. I remember getting two votes and no replied aside from me my opponent on one.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

Welp I lost.
    For the glory that is the Epsilon Union!

We have cookies.

My wRHG: http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...-Glass-Warrior

Spoiler for <:P>:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information