StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: The Vulture and The Raven

The Vulture and The Raven

Probably not gonna do that November Book thing, but I'm at least gonna try to write to chip away at something this month. Figured I'd add a couple more ghosts to the graveyard.

Spoiler for Chapter 1:
    Last edited by Crank; 11-03-2018 at 02:54 AM.

Keyboard smasher GreekGladiator's Avatar
    And of course, it's only natural that I am the one to first respond to this. Quick question though, what is
    that November Book thing
    ?

Anyway. I must admit the descriptions in this were magnitudes better from whatever I can ever hope to write. Especially if I weren't a bit sleepy right now, I would appreciate it even more. I must admit I kinda lost you at the second paragraph with that "declare someone someone", but generally, it's on me if I didn't get the full picture correctly. I really want to say probably, but I really don't know if I am going to look at this again tommorow in order to see this with a refreshed mind.

You certainly got me a lot of questions that I would like to be answered in the next chapters. Obviously, this was too short for any serious depth for the characters to develop, so I look forward to see what's going to happen with Zebedee(holy shit I got the name right without looking).

All in all, pretty solid(as expected) but it has one major flaw. Spooktober just ended and No Nut November begun. It was close this time, but I have to beg for you to not post until the 1st of December, alright? I don't know if I will be able to hold myself another time.
    My wRHG: The Elementalist Not active

Check out my story on OLit: Unnamed garbage
    Spoiler for Truth:

I have no idea how I missed 'something something'.

Thanks, I really appreciate that! It's probably not on you though, it's gonna be tricky for me to bounce between who can see what. And Nanowrimo is a challenge to write a 50,000 word novel between November 1st-30th. I would've had the next bit up tonight, but I ended up sleeping in and then suddenly finding out I had to go out for the next 10+ hours.

And you'll get there! Just gotta keep reading and writing

Good luck with NaNoWriMo! So, do you have a plot planned out or will you make it up as you go along?
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

Bits and pieces. I know the direction I want to go and have some stops along the way, but there's going to be a lot I make up as I go. I was thinking about writing the girl's origin instead, buuuut I didn't want to end a long story with the protagonist dying horribly in a fire

Well, that would be a downer if I ever heard one.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

Thread Information