StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: Mobile App Performance Metrics

Mobile App Performance Metrics

I am going to launch a mobile Application. What are the metrics are used to determine the performance of the Mobile Application?

Hey,
    Nowadays mobile applications and services are constantly growing and their owners are trying to be competitive in the market. Thus, the question arises, how people use their applications, which channels for their target audience work and which not. In this case suggest you use services of trusted app developing company https://mova.io/
    Last edited by Malcolm32; 08-26-2019 at 07:18 AM.

Application response time. Users have little patience for slow apps. Screen rendering. Is your mobile application a resource hog? App crashes.

Good thread! I can say that if you want to create professional application which will be popular, you need to stick to all stages of its development and don’t disregard suggestions that come from professionals. I recommend to start with Rademade.com offshore software development company, their developers have great experience in UI, UX, websites and app creation!

Agreed.Great thread it is..Rademade will be a great option to go with also you can go with dqfansurvey.com

I'd say that performance is quite an important aspect because when your app freezes, lags, requires a lot of time to perform some operations, it ruins the whole user experience. And according to https://reinvently.com/blog/your-mobile-ux-checklist/ UX is what you really should pay attention to to make your app good overall.

The main metrics and indicators of good mobile applications are the lack of vulnerabilities. If you decide to make an application for yourself, then be sure that after development you will have to test it. Your best bet is to go to Testing Services. You can protect yourself from poorly written code in this way.

Thread Information