StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 532 123451151101501 ... LastLast

Thread: Beginners, post your Flash animations here.

Beginners, post your Flash animations here.

Just as the title says, if you are new to flash and want to post your animation you should post it in and not on the portal. If it is posted on the portal it will most likely be rated badly and be deleted by the mods. In this thread people will give you constructive critisism but will also give you ways to improve your animations.

To normal users: Do not flame beginners if their animation is not up to par. They are new to the program and offensive language or posts will not be tolerated. There is a new warn system and you will be warned for it. Mods can ban without a warning if it is servere enough. Please take this to heart as you to were once new to animation.

Stickfighter
    hey,I stink at flash :`( please,I have it,and Ive tried to make videos on it,but sense after each frame the whole thing deletes and u have to draw the background and sticks all over again,even if it takes patiense,it is really hard to draw the exact thing again,which ends up as a bunch of scribbless....please make me a tutorial!!!Im on my knees! If you have noticed,all the best movies and games in this portal have been made with flash,in other worlds,the top ten in games and the top ten in movies are FLASH!!!HELP!!!!!

DeathBot
    Press F6, not F7.

or F5 to extend the frame so u dont need to redraw the BG

Hey, wrong thread. If you need help ask in the help section. This thread is for posting your animations.

Stickfighter
    thanks guys,and sorry for wrong thread ^^

This is my first flash. Its not finsished, because I still need two more sounds, but I can't find them.

The first one is the tourettes guy yelling "PISS!", and then the humming noise you hear when your driving in a car.

http://s39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...gAnch=imgAnch1

Tell me what you think of it so far.

Still kind of confused but it would be simpler if you drew the stick with brush in one stroke and not tried to color it in. It looks like you missed a few places in the legs and such. Keep up the work... I would also suggest making the particles last longer and get smaller. Have them disperse farther than you had it too.

Shut the fudging fudge up FyFyMikhaylovich's Avatar
    http://img98.imageshack.us/my.php?image=runningib8.swf

Try to acknowledge that it's supposed to be penguin-ish, and that I regretted tweening the clip. Only my second stick.

Quote Originally Posted by GunsnArmor
    This is my first flash. Its not finsished, because I still need two more sounds, but I can't find them.

The first one is the tourettes guy yelling "PISS!", and then the humming noise you hear when your driving in a car.

http://s39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...gAnch=imgAnch1

Tell me what you think of it so far.
    Its was ok, but a little sloppy.

Page 1 of 532 123451151101501 ... LastLast

Thread Information