StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: we like to party

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nodd View Post
    reported for being the reincarnation of doys.
    You're a faggot.

Seriously, he's breaking the rules and you're reporting me? Delete this ****ing thread or move it to the ****ing music section where it belongs, like every other bullshit person who makes ONE song every goddamn day and HAS to post it in Main because the music section "Never get's viewed." Listen, if we want ****ing music we'll know where to look for it.

Strelok, since the Music section says shit about "your musical tastes and favorite band" discussion, I don't see the PROBLEM with this being here.

Stop acting immature. Many people have posted their songs here and I don't recall of any of them causing a problem.
    Though it was not a great to how for some. We really aspired to include hills over this to be. Why would shall never know? Of course!

Quote Originally Posted by Strelok View Post
    You're a faggot.

Seriously, he's breaking the rules and you're reporting me? Delete this ****ing thread or move it to the ****ing music section where it belongs, like every other bullshit person who makes ONE song every goddamn day and HAS to post it in Main because the music section "Never get's viewed." Listen, if we want ****ing music we'll know where to look for it.
    i don't see what me being a faggot has anything to do with this, but okay.

will you just give it up, man? notice how your post was deleted.. what does that tell you? you're getting really worked up over something that only you care about. people post the music they've made in main because the music section simply does not get a lot of attention.. they're just looking for recognition and feedback on the work they've created. if you don't want to listen to the music they've made, ignore the threads.

tl;dr get over yourself you pathetic fuck

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LakE View Post
    Strelok, since the Music section says shit about "your musical tastes and favorite band" discussion, I don't see the PROBLEM with this being here.

Stop acting immature. Many people have posted their songs here and I don't recall of any of them causing a problem.
    I'm only pissed BECAUSE they post it here.

And no, don't give me that bullshit. Music goes in the music section.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nodd View Post
    i don't see what me being a faggot has anything to do with this, but okay.

will you just give it up, man? notice how your post was deleted.. what does that tell you? you're getting really worked up over something that only you care about. people post the music they've made in main because the music section simply does not get a lot of attention.. they're just looking for recognition and feedback on the work they've created. if you don't want to listen to the music they've made, ignore the threads.

tl;dr get over yourself you pathetic fuck
    Are you seriously a faggot? I thought you were joking.

Shut the **** up, Strelok.

Created music has always gone in main as the music section gets about 2 views a day.

Now shut up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Diaz
    Because you get high all the time, you can't find people that train all the time. But if you get high and train, you will get high and train all the time together and it will be ****ing massive-takeover-smoke-weed-and-kill-people shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Strelok View Post
    I'm only pissed BECAUSE they post it here.

And no, don't give me that bullshit. Music goes in the music section.
    Honestly, you're the only one making it a problem. It's just stupid.

Music goes in the music section, okay, I can understand where you're coming from with that. But, if you struggle to get over this then good luck with life, champ.
    Though it was not a great to how for some. We really aspired to include hills over this to be. Why would shall never know? Of course!

You know you don't need to click on the thread title, right?

Thanks Deathwish, how's the comic site coming?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathwish View Post
    Shut the **** up, Strelok.

Created music has always gone in main as the music section gets about 2 views a day.

Now shut up.
    Maybe it would get more views if people started posting there like they're supposed to.

Quote Originally Posted by Uni-bombeR View Post
    You know you don't need to click on the thread title, right?

Thanks Deathwish, how's the comic site coming?
    what's wrong with you?

first you defend the right for people to post the music they've created here, and now you're going off-topic to suck up to a mod?

this thread's purpose is to discuss the music the OP made..

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information