StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: we like to party

No actually I really wanted to know about the comic site,
    but I already won the battle, so why can't
    I have a question not pertaining to it.

Anyways, any comments on the song.

Complain to exilement and everyone else who posts music in the main section, then. Not just when you have your boy period.

Main is a more populated forum than Music, and unlike the Flash forum where people are frequently there, people almost never get attention in that forum for their own work, unlike the band/song/rate/listen threads.

Also, I don't see possibly a music thread in the main section ruining your whole day and being a good reason to be a hueg faggot to the op.

Anyway, the song is the anthem of win for today in my opinion. Well done. It made me smile.
    [please note i dont usually read the other comments in a thread before posting advices]
    demo reel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oexqIeDqpgQ

Quote Originally Posted by Strelok View Post
    Maybe it would get more views if people started posting there like they're supposed to.
    "Music Discuss your musical tastes and favorite bands here."

Help me out with this one, will you?
    The music section is for discussing musical tastes and favorite bands.
    No where in the rules does it say that people can't post the music they've created in the main section.
    Posting music that a user had made in the music section wouldn't make sense simply because the purpose of the thread would not be to discuss musical tastes, but to receive feedback and constructive criticism on what they've created.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Uni-bombeR View Post
    No actually I really wanted to know about the comic site,
    but I already won the battle, so why can't
    I have a question not pertaining to it.

Anyways, any comments on the song.

Is that really James Moer?
    If your side actually won the battle, then you had no part in it.

He is the OP.

Anyway, I think I should start counting how many times Cerial man uses the word "faggot".

I mean he has used it in every post in this thread.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nodd View Post
    "Music Discuss your musical tastes and favorite bands here."

Help me out with this one, will you?
    The music section is for discussing musical tastes and favorite bands.
    No where in the rules does it say that people can't post the music they've created in the main section.
    Posting music that a user had made in the music section wouldn't make sense simply because the purpose of the thread would not be to discuss musical tastes, but to receive feedback and constructive criticism on what they've created.
    Literature section:
    Discuss and comment on original and known works of literature.
    http://www.stickpageportal.com/forum...ad.php?t=95285

wait, strelok is cerial man? if someone would have told me this earlier I wouldn't have wasted my time talking to that ridiculous idiot.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

so, what does this prove? people have posted music they've made in the music section as well.. someone could post their literary work in the main section and there still wouldn't be any rules against it.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

If your side actually won the battle, then you had no part in it.
    Do your parents beat you? Because you are like the most
    horribly mean and rude person on this thread, what has
    this music thread done to you really, what?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Steyene View Post
    He is the OP.

Anyway, I think I should start counting how many times Cerial man uses the word "faggot".

I mean he has used it in every post in this thread.
    I'd like to make that an impossibilty unless you have nothing to do for the rest of the hour.

faggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfa ggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfagg otfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggot faggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfa ggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfagg otfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggot faggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfa ggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfagg otfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggot faggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfa ggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfagg otfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggot faggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfa ggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfagg otfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggot faggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfa ggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfagg otfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggot faggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfa ggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfagg otfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggot faggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfa ggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfagg otfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggot faggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfa ggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfagg otfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggot faggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfa ggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfagg otfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggot faggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggot

Count that, buuuuuddy.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information