StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: What do you think about Dating sites?

What do you think about Dating sites?

Hello dears! Have you ever chatted on Dating sites? What impressions did you get? Were you able to meet her? Tell us everything you know about Dating sites?

Personally, I don't know much about Dating sites, but I think these resources are very useful for single people. My friend met an Armenian girl online a month ago and they are now communicating pleasantly. By the way, I can share the link if anyone wants to communicate with armenian girls.

Maybe I'm already old-fashioned, but I prefer to communicate live. There may be a completely different person behind the monitor and I would not want to be deceived. Especially since I understand how much you girls spend time on their beauty. A date is a couple of hours spent in front of the mirror where you use your most effective weapon: makeup, lily lashes, dresses, and heels) I really appreciate these efforts, which is why I like to communicate in real life.

Thread Information