StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: My cat has fleas!

My cat has fleas!

My cat (British Shorthair) just brought fleas home... I've never faced such a problem before - she always stayed at home and never contacted with fleas. Now I am choosing the right way to get rid of fleas but I still don't know what to do. Are there some cat owners among us? What mean should I choose to save my cat from fleas and not to harm her?

I'm a cat owner but thankfully it has never faced problems with fleas. I don't know what I would do in such circumstances. But I have another problem. My cat is long hair which means vomiting. And it happens more usual then it should be actually. I worry and that's why I'm reading articles about the best cat food to prevent vomiting on PetsTiger. I don't know if it will help or not but it's better to try. But I'll subscribe for this thread. Hopefully, my cat won't contract fleas but it's better to know what I should do in this case in advance.

Thread Information