StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: I'm Katie J.

I'm Katie J.

Name: Katie June
    Location: I live in Thailand at the moment, but I plan to move back to Korea in the future. (I'm Korean btw)
    Reason for Joining: I watched some animations on YouTube and started following Gildeguy's works and was inspired by him to start practicing animations. So, mainly I joined to feel motivated to learn how to animate and stickfigures seemed pretty simple enough to animate (compared anime characters with lotta detail QwQ).
    Favorite animation program: At the moment, I just started learning how to use Flash, but I'm still looking for other programs to see if there's any that I will be comfortable with. Back then I just drew several pictures and put them together in Movie Maker and it somehow worked... XP
    Anything Else: I draw a lot of comics rather than making animations. (I also make my own soundtracks in which I hope to feature soon)

I'm pretty new to the whole Stickpage stuff so some of these things are confusing and I kinda see I'm a bit late to the fandom. I hope to learn tips on animating once I figure some things out and develop skills for the future.
    Everyone is so talented here! <3
    Last edited by Katie June; 04-21-2019 at 08:09 AM.

Hi Katie! It's just great to see you here) I see that you are definitely talented too. I now do not know how to draw on paper or a computer, but I like to drow on living people. I help make a beautiful makeup for girls and guys who are addicted to cosplay. If you want to know about types of eyelash extensions then I will gladly help you. To create beauty is my main goal in life!

Thread Information