StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: Day trading

Day trading

I am an experienced trader and I can make it profitable making long investments but how do people manage to make day trading profitable? I don't even have an idea...

Well, I am getting into day trading with cryptocurrencies and crypto signals help a lot. So you may consider it as an option.

maybe these people can predict the price of crypto?)
    By the way I've heard something about signals for such platforms - maybe that's the main reason?

Quote Originally Posted by VictoriaS2 View Post
    maybe these people can predict the price of crypto?)
    By the way I've heard something about signals for such platforms - maybe that's the main reason?
    Yeah, dude, you're right. There are markets where people trade with crypto and earn money due to increase or decrease of cryptocurrency price with the help of soft, that sends signals tot he trader. Personally, I bought a software from this site https://smartoptions.io/crypto-auto-...itmex-binance/ and I earn money due to it. Guys from that site really taught me to use properly this app and now, when I get signals from that software I really know what I have to do - to buy crypto or to sell it. That's how people earn money with crypto. I've tried to explain you it in simple way

Quote Originally Posted by Muller21S2 View Post
    Yeah, dude, you're right. There are markets where people trade with crypto and earn money due to increase or decrease of cryptocurrency price with the help of soft, that sends signals tot he trader. Personally, I bought a software from this site https://smartoptions.io/crypto-auto-...itmex-binance/ and I earn money due to it. Guys from that site really taught me to use properly this app and now, when I get signals from that software I really know what I have to do - to buy crypto or to sell it. That's how people earn money with crypto. I've tried to explain you it in simple way
    thanks for the quick answer, I actually guessed that

All you have to know which cryptocurrency you have to invest so then hold on till the prices go up.

Here are a few methods you can use to make money with cryptocurrency:

1- Buy and hold (I know it's every successful businessman do but the money you invest to make sure you don't have to use it)
    2- Buy and hold for dividends
    3- Staking cryptocurrencies
    4- Currency and exchange arbitrage

The list of cryptocurrency exchanges can be found here: https://cryptolinks.com/cryptocurrency-exchange

I don't have a free amount of money to invest, but nevertheless, I still get a small profit using the usual exchanger. As a rule, you can buy or exchange all types of currencies under more favorable conditions. This allows me to save well)

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelDorny View Post
    I don't have a free amount of money to invest, but nevertheless, I still get a small profit using the usual exchanger. As a rule, you can buy or exchange all types of currencies under more favorable conditions. This allows me to save well)
    Many of my colleagues and I have been doing the same for a long time. You can see for yourself how profitable is it here - https://365cash.co/en/BTC/ETH. I found this option when I was looking for an opportunity to make a money transfer with minimal costs. Now this is a great opportunity to earn on the exchange of cryptocurrency for me))

Quote Originally Posted by Muller21S2 View Post
    Thanks for your quick response.

Thread Information