StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Possible Writing Website

You can't, I haven't made the forum yet. I have to manually upload PDFs to the html flipbook, then make an image to click on that links to the book and a webpage for the story by itself

So what are we going to call our version of duelists/gladiators.

And how are we going to manage them? We could do what the dojo did and have a set of lore already set out. Or make it up as we go? Or just have it be mostly unconnected. Or just have stories there and not have battles
    Last edited by Piston1937; 05-10-2019 at 11:33 PM.
    Availability : Come get me when your ready.

I have strong preferences for contrast, so as far as settings go, I kinda want to have both a Stage and a Pit. I like both Vying Titans and Sellswords of the Scarlett Stage. As far as lore goes, I think less is more is good in a lot of ways. It has to stay open so people can make whoever they want, so Plan A is it would have to be somewhere out of time and between dimensions. Somewhere that's existed long enough that generations have lived there, but no one's native to the place, so to speak. People can be born there now, or they still come, or are taken there through fog, rifts, or whatever the fuck. The people there would have theories, but nothing's proven. I also like rifts because they could, well explain feels wrong, but justify how there could be ghosts/angels/aliens/demons/monsters all chilling out together.

For functionality, I think battles are good incentive for people to join, but stories should be encouraged as well.

Library's set up

I also don't want to run this like a dictator, so I'm happy to listen to advice/suggestions

If you want to put up a place where I can put a fighter I'll see if I can get someone to draw tink and I'll edit him out of wrhg. I'll also see if I can grab a few other writers to see if they want to join as well.

And I will definetly start complaining if you turn into a dictator so no need to worry.
    Availability : Come get me when your ready.

I can't promise I'll participate in any battles but I might bring a new fighter into the fray in case I later decide to on that website of yours.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

Heh, I suppose I should work on the battle system today then, eh? Tomorrow I'll dig around for forums, and then Thursday I'll get the intro/about copy down

The Sanguine Theater

Long story short:
    The Sanguine Theater=RHG
    Bst/Blood=Gladiator
    Center Stage=Vague City

Out of curiosity, will you still be using Serif?

Also, what is Es?
    Last edited by Urako; 05-14-2019 at 10:21 PM.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

No, Serif has too dry a personality for me to keep running with him. I still like him though, just not as a lead

And Engagements/Encounters

Welp, third time's the charm. After about 4 hours of setting up a forum I realized I had no idea how to set up a spoiler.

That said, domain was on sale, and forums are bare but functional.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information