StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Possible Writing Website

I'm writing about gaming news, opinions, reviews, and guides on Eneba Blog - it's just me and my friend, however, we've already written a bunch of cool stuff on it, if you're into games, I'd very much appreciate you visiting <3

Cheers and have a wonderful day!

Bob is a slime monster that is good at hide and seek.

And oh no the bots are acting human.
    Availability : Come get me when your ready.

The One and Only
    Hey guys! How's the website going? I haven't had a lot of free time the past few weeks since I've been on consecutive trips. Finally got home though!

I'm going to get to writing some short stories and stuff for the library, but it's probably going to take me a few days. I'm a bit rusty, but I'll try my best.
    My wRHG: Umbra Mortis

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

Made by the awesome Mantha :3

Welcome back XDHunterNest! Yeah, the new forum is going well so far! My name's FurrySlime on it, and I'm still using Samael as my wRHG (or BST, that's what it's called there).

You're going to be writing? Me too! I'm working out some lore for Samael and it's going swimmingly . I've got the entire chapter series mapped out, so all I need to do is write, write, write!

Good luck with your stories!
    "Where all other art fails to survive; only the ones that fight back will live."

My wRHG, Samael

It's been pointed out to me that, like a fool, I forgot to update the main page with the current url. Things are going well, it's a great start, and it'd be nice to have you there too!

http://webofwriters.com/

The One and Only
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    Welcome back XDHunterNest! Yeah, the new forum is going well so far! My name's FurrySlime on it, and I'm still using Samael as my wRHG (or BST, that's what it's called there).

You're going to be writing? Me too! I'm working out some lore for Samael and it's going swimmingly . I've got the entire chapter series mapped out, so all I need to do is write, write, write!

Good luck with your stories!
    Oooh, cool! Thanks, Cass. Looking forward to reading your stories!

Quote Originally Posted by Crank View Post
    It's been pointed out to me that, like a fool, I forgot to update the main page with the current url. Things are going well, it's a great start, and it'd be nice to have you there too!

http://webofwriters.com/
    I was looking for the url on the thread somewhere haha. Glad things are going well! Super pumped for the new site.

Also,
    Blood of the Sanguine Theater is a badass name.
    My wRHG: Umbra Mortis

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

Made by the awesome Mantha :3

Friend me please!

Went ahead and made an account on the website with the same username as the one here. I doubt I'll be very active, but just so we're all on the same page, the Chromium7 there = the Chromium7 here.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information