StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: Learning Germany

Learning Germany

In a 6 month I'm moving to Germany, but I don't know language. How can I improve my skills quickly?

You need to start learning German as soon as possible and take at least two (even better three to five) classes per week. From my personal experience I know that private lessons are more effective than group classes, this is why I think in your case it is advisable to find a good private tutor of German. Check this website, this is where I used to learn German when I was preparing for TestDaF. They offer online classes with highly professional tutors. The main thing is – hurry up, you are leaving soon! And good luck in your new country of residence!

Anyone can learn anything easily, if he/she want and focus on that work, whether it just about any technical work or language. Today read about felling lever tool that is useful to those who cut wood tree through saw so they can use it for cutting wood easily.

Thread Information