StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132 LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 312

Thread: It's 2019 so Let's Play Dead Ass Mafia!!!

  1. #281
    Unlimited Potential Xate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    3,203
    1. I completely understand why Zero voted for me, which is consistent so far.

    2. Oi, Exile, can you explain why you vote for me? Did you not vote for Zero to probe him and disregard me? I don’t understand the logic for why you voted for me without explanations.
    Last edited by Xate; 10-06-2019 at 02:13 PM.
    Just an average person

    Spoiler for It's my past, ma:

  2. #282
    salad days are gone Exile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Cydonia
    Posts
    8,457
    I didn't need to probe you for reasons to vote for you, you've given us plenty throughout the game.

    Kind of surprised by the lack of resistance to this, though

  3. #283
    Unlimited Potential Xate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    3,203
    Quote Originally Posted by Exile View Post
    I didn't need to probe you for reasons to vote for you, you've given us plenty throughout the game.

    Kind of surprised by the lack of resistance to this, though
    Then spell it out. We’re at the end game already. No need to be coy. I know I am town, but I’m not at your level of logical thinking nor persuasion to beat you at a fair fight.

    Don’t you go all “Everyone knows that already” or “Nothing needs to be said”. That’s equivalent to pretending to say a lot with nothing. The opposite of my so-called “saying a lot of nothing”.

    For now, I suspect you, Exile, if only because of reasons I had said. However, I also realize I have zero hard proof that Zero is a townie. I already said that Zero could've played as a hyper accusatory solo "town" player because of the fact that he has no need to cover for anyone.

    Furthermore, we also have no idea why Arch was killed. Was it to pin the crime onto you, Exile?

    Since it's a possibility that you've been made into a scapegoat because of Arch's death, I think I'll make my final move.

    #vote Zero
    Last edited by Xate; 10-06-2019 at 06:22 PM.
    Just an average person

    Spoiler for It's my past, ma:

  4. #284
    ★★★★★ Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Posts
    4,784
    That sudden shift in voting though -- You were gunning to kill Exile quite intensively in D3 and had some hints about it in D2 but now that you can't convince me to lynch him, you're going towards me instead? Of course no one has hard proof who is a townie and who is a mafia -- If we did, then this game wouldn't have lasted this long. Do I still suspect Exile? Hell yeah I do but even if I do, he hasn't given me any solid reasons why I should vote for him. I pressured and even baited him but he made convincing points that even if I were to nitpick, it still wouldn't be enough to justify a vote on his head.

    Also, your argument on using Exile as a scapegoat using Arch's death and pinning the blame to me makes no sense. For one, when Poppet died, the entire connection between him and Arch died down a lot, not to the point where it's gone, but just enough where it's not as significant as before. Secondly, in case you've forgotten, I was the one who was pressuring and scrutinizing him first when YOU backed off with it -- All it took was 1 statement from Exile and you dropped it. Are you perhaps trying to avoid raising your involvement and was afraid to get caught? Lastly, Smile's death leads me to believe you killed him. In my assessment, it looks like you were banking on the fact that I would support you blindly and meta Exile if he lived long enough since "Oh, they can't pin the blame on me because I'm incompetent and stupid".

    Let me throw the ball back at you then Xate: Why have you been repeating that you've been incompetent and not as smart as the rest of us repeatedly for every single round? It's as if you want to implant that mentality into our heads to dodge scrutiny just enough for us to pick other player's instead of you. Why did you sound like you couldn't be killed in Day 3? Why did you act like me proposing a no-lynch day meant uneventful when I never said we couldn't discuss? Why were you rushing to lynch on a day that had a 25% chance of hitting a mafia v.s D4 with a 33% chance of hitting a mafia?

    You have been thrown so many questions by both me and Smile and with Smile being dead, that just leaves one guy to pressure you about it and now you're immediately shifting it to me. If that isn't grasping at straws, I don't know what is.

    Are you suspicious to me? Yes.
    Is Exile suspicious to me? Yes.

    The only difference is that you give me more reasons to lynch you rather than Exile and have been doing so since Day 1. It's only now that we're down to a 3-player roster where you can't slither your way out of this.




    ​_________________________________________________ _________
    ... ... ... ... ...

    RHG

  5. #285
    Unlimited Potential Xate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    3,203
    1. Again, I acted because I was worried the mafia would use a no-lynch day to skip a day, resulting in no information. Furthermore, using votes is a way to get information, as Arch the townie has said. And it is my vote that got me thinking Exile isn't that guilty. Since why would he not vote for me after I gave him a perfectly solid reason to counter back? Furthermore, with how suspicious I am, he could easily mobilize votes from you, Zero, AND Smile to get me killed and lose the town's game. Yet he didn't.

    It's the things that he didn't do, not the things that he did do. As per Arch's observation of Error's inaction.

    2. I also know my place and my current reputation as the most suspicious person in the game, which means I literally can't kill anyone with my vote. That is why I went after Exile, whom I believe to be the most suspicious.

    3. I kept repeating I'm not smart because that is a fact. It's like Exile's calling you out for being overly analytical and stuff. But instead of calling others out, I called myself out, unnecessarily drawing attention to myself, which is an anti-Mafia move in a high stakes situation. I am consistent with that so far.

    4. Why I am sure I am alive?
    4.1 If I were Mafia, declaring that is 100% stupid, drawing attention to myself move that has zero gain.
    4.2 I have been viewed as suspicious repeatedly by you so far, which imprints on everyone's minds how easy of a lynch I am. Therefore, its' 90% ideal to keep me alive as an easy final day's lynch with easy consensus.
    Just an average person

    Spoiler for It's my past, ma:

  6. #286
    ★★★★★ Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Posts
    4,784
    Quote Originally Posted by Xate View Post
    1. Again, I acted because I was worried the mafia would use a no-lynch day to skip a day, resulting in no information. Furthermore, using votes is a way to get information, as Arch the townie has said. And it is my vote that got me thinking Exile isn't that guilty. Since why would he not vote for me after I gave him a perfectly solid reason to counter back? Furthermore, with how suspicious I am, he could easily mobilize votes from you, Zero, AND Smile to get me killed and lose the town's game. Yet he didn't.
    Dude, again, why do you assume that no-lynch day means no discussion day. There's only 1 mafia left in a roster of 4 players back at Day 3 and do you honestly think we were just going to let the day pass by without discussing? The entire point of the no-lynch proposal that I made was to increase our chances on D4 when lynching a mafia. It's only you out of everyone who failed to see this and thought that no discussions will be made when the exact opposite happened (Me and Exile having that lengthy exchange as an example).

    Quote Originally Posted by Xate View Post
    It's the things that he didn't do, not the things that he did do. As per Arch's observation of Error's inaction.
    Why do you make it sound like the suspicions against you is entirely his fault when you brought it upon yourself lmao.

    I wish I had your confidence to say stuff like that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Xate View Post
    2. I also know my place and my current reputation as the most suspicious person in the game, which means I literally can't kill anyone with my vote. That is why I went after Exile, whom I believe to be the most suspicious.
    Which you brought upon YOURSELF. No one is shoving these suspicion points towards you out of their asses. These didn't come out of the blue to paint you in a bad light. These has been present since Day 1 my dude.

    Quote Originally Posted by Xate View Post
    3. I kept repeating I'm not smart because that is a fact. It's like Exile's calling you out for being overly analytical and stuff. But instead of calling others out, I called myself out, unnecessarily drawing attention to myself, which is an anti-Mafia move in a high stakes situation. I am consistent with that so far.
    Yeah but Exile calling me out for being overly analytical only happened once and was used to form a theory against the kills. You calling yourself incompetent and not smart isn't value-adding to the town. Do we get additional information out of it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Xate View Post
    4. Why I am sure I am alive?
    4.1 If I were Mafia, declaring that is 100% stupid, drawing attention to myself move that has zero gain.
    4.2 I have been viewed as suspicious repeatedly by you so far, which imprints on everyone's minds how easy of a lynch I am. Therefore, its' 90% ideal to keep me alive as an easy final day's lynch with easy consensus.
    I. . .What?

    You do realize the reason why we're voting you off is because it's your own damn fault right?




    ​_________________________________________________ _________
    ... ... ... ... ...

    RHG

  7. #287
    salad days are gone Exile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Cydonia
    Posts
    8,457
    #unvote Xate

    #vote Zero

    :^)

  8. #288
    ★★★★★ Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Posts
    4,784
    #unvote Xate

    #Vote Exile

    :^)




    ​_________________________________________________ _________
    ... ... ... ... ...

    RHG

  9. #289
    Unlimited Potential Xate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    3,203
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    #unvote Xate

    #Vote Exile

    :^)
    #unvote Zero

    #Vote Zero

    :^)
    Just an average person

    Spoiler for It's my past, ma:

  10. #290
    Unlimited Potential Xate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    3,203
    Quote Originally Posted by Exile View Post
    #unvote Xate

    #vote Zero

    :^)
    #unvote Zero

    #vote Exile

    :^)
    Just an average person

    Spoiler for It's my past, ma:

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 12 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 12 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •