StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: It's 2019 so Let's Play Dead Ass Mafia!!!

Maybe we should ask the people Arch supposedly PM'd to confirm or deny that he has made contact with any them? It would at least make his posts being low value less problematic.
    Spoiler for my favorite quote on this entire website.:

I’ve reached out to two or three people, not the whole roster.

My short posts have contributed the same information as people’s longer posts. Also, it’s probably in everyone’s best interest to role claim single this game is lasting until night three at best.

`~ "What is broken can be reforged" ~`

Looks pretty unanimous at this point. I will hold the thread for a couple more hours to let discussions flow before I hammer the day...

Quote Originally Posted by Exile View Post
    #Exile - report button - Poppet (Sectional mod)
    Exile reveals himself as a Regular User and reports Poppet for disturbing the peace! Incidentally, he has been revealed to been Sectional Moderator and temporarily banned

3 days later, Poppet has returned, assuming a new role...(PM Sent!)

=======================

Pool of Roles
    Discarded: 1x Troll 1x Hewitt 1x Sectional Mod
    Unused Number: 5

Revealed Roles:
    Smile - Animator
    Zero - Regular User (Ability Used)
    Arch - Regular User (Ability Used)
    Exile - Regular User (Ability Used)

Votes:
    Poppete - Xate, Exile, Smile, Zero

Rules:
    1) You have 2 IRL Weeks to decide who to lynch.
    Countdown Here: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdow...5&font=cursive

2) Day will end if the votes are unanimously made earlier than 2 weeks.

3) It is possible to end the Day in a NO LYNCH. No one will die. In the case of a tie, it is treated as a No Lynch as well.

4) When activating a Day Ability, follow the format:

#YourUsername - YourRoleAbility - Target

Remember to post the command IN BOLD. This is so I can see it easier. I will check the thread periodically every 12-24 hours to trigger abilities. Speed of the abilities triggers in the order that they are declared. Also note that you may NOT takeback a Day Ability. Once declared, it will trigger no matter what. So time your abilities wisely.

***For clarification, all abilities with Day use can be used once a Day except the Regular User, which can only be used once EVER.

#Exile - report button - Poppet (Sectional mod)
    Last edited by Hewitt; 09-26-2019 at 11:19 AM.

what new spiffy role did you get, poppet?

If Poppet's mafia, hasn't anyone noticed how NOBODY came to his defense? Like even just some semblance of teamwork, none. Add to that, I still don't understand why Exile reported Poppet. It's pretty obvious to anyone that there's no reason for an Animator to lie about a claim when it's that easy to get caught falsely claiming. The most convincing scenario I have in my head is that Exile wants to get rid of town powers.

If Poppet died and we'd lose a sectional mod, then we'd be left with only 1 sectional mod that reveals roles at night. Powers might not benefit just the town, but they still help nonetheless. By reporting Poppet, that's already three players who've used their power, so we only have two left AND we lose a sectional mod. If I die tonight, that's another role confirming power lost.

Before Poppet was assigned a new role:
    If Xyskal isn't lying, there's only 2 Reports left and 1 regular user in the pool. The useful roles are gmod, smod, xmod, animator, and regular user. Xate and Error claim to be mods, so that's 2 mods left in the pool. 1 each for bot, troll, and animator. That's a 66.66% chance that Poppet wasn't assigned a Troll or Bot, which is a 66% chance we lose a useful role IF Poppet dies today.

There's also the fact that Magnetic Personality was quite swiftly removed from the game by Arch. If Exile was Hewitt, and Exile was a mafia, then they pretty much can't kill anyone at night because they'd be killing one of their own. I think the scenario of the two working together is also backed up by when Zero went after Arch that Exile was the first to defend Arch. At this point, I think the ones who've been cooperating the most are Exile and Arch.

I'm sleepy as fuck so refute me if you must and tell me what I got wrong, but with how Poppet's death seems to be coming close and nobody showing at least some semblance of help, I think it could be that he's not working with anyone else and he might be town.

Can anyone who's talked with Arch tell us about your conversation and what you think about him?

either way, #unvote Poppetje3D while I wait for ppl to respond

[DELETE ME]
    Last edited by ErrorBlender; 09-26-2019 at 12:15 PM.

Spoiler for :

Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Angel View Post
    Also, its probably in everyones best interest to role claim single this game is lasting until night three at best.
    I find it dangerous to. Being labeled as Mod is enough to deter the Mafia from killing a mod role with a 1/3rd chance of their kill being a dud if I were to be an Ex-Mod. With the more non-mod roles out in the open, its a lot more dangerous for me to right out claim one. What the more better way to discuss this is as to decide if a Sectional or a Global mod existed, what they should do.

If a Sectional existed in the current roster, they should replenish the Regulars who've exhausted their ability, lessening the pool and giving new abilities back into the game. If a Global existed, I'd say they should, use an Animator's (Smile) ability to call out someone.

In light of Smile's post, yes. I also agree as the sudden removal of the Hewitt role was odd. It was a point where I thought I could have been of help by revealing my role with a Hewitt around but with it gone, I'd rescinded the thought. There was no second thought to it as if it was a guttural response to a threat. Zero also pointed out that slight shift of Exile's attitude towards Arch. Arch whom, he has previously claimed to be super passive and practically part of why he's part of the lynch list.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Bullshit.
    Best line so far.

Spoiler for :

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    I find it suspicious as well Exile that you had the same mindset but immediately pulled away just because he changed your role from Hewitt to something else and then when someone calls him out for being under our radar, you went in and made a pretty bold claim that you're convinced he's not mafia -- Something which I can't agree upon because he hasn't said anything that convinces me he's not a potential mafia. If you got convinced through PM's, then how the hell are we all supposed to believe you when it's just between the two of you?
    I never said you have to believe me, I'm just explaining my position. This is what arch does, he likes having teammates and when he's not mafia he tries to seek out other people that he thinks might not be mafia. I've used it to my advantage in past games.

I'm not going to act like this should convince anyone. You made good points against him.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    I'm honestly confused on why you'd use your ability on Poppet.

May I ask why the man on death row?
    Just wanted to confirm if he was lying about his role or not. My intent wasn't to waste the ability but I figured it'd be wasted regardless if I died without using it, I didn't see any other clear use for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Smile
    There's also the fact that Magnetic Personality was quite swiftly removed from the game by Arch. If Exile was Hewitt, and Exile was a mafia, then they pretty much can't kill anyone at night because they'd be killing one of their own. I think the scenario of the two working together is also backed up by when Zero went after Arch that Exile was the first to defend Arch. At this point, I think the ones who've been cooperating the most are Exile and Arch.
    Guess I didn't consider that perspective but yeah that doesn't look great for me.

I didn't ask Arch to use his ability on me but I'm glad he did. I'm already enough of a target, I don't need the extra risk of dying if someone else is targeted and that doesn't appear to be something that's useful for the town as a whole.

But beyond that all I said was I don't think arch is mafia at this point, we're not really working together here
    Last edited by Exile; 09-26-2019 at 06:32 PM.

Just going to make a quick post here, because I completely forgot we have some new players. This is aimed mostly at Xyskal and Poppete so listen up:

In order for a Day Lynch to happen, a Majority must be reached. There are 8 players right now, which means a total of 5 must vote for someone to lynch them successfully. Upon reaching that number, I usually allow for a buffer period of 2 days before I "hammer" and end the day.

But what is happening right now is, even though 5 people have already lynched 1 person, Arch is purposely unvoting in order to extend the time for discussion which has so far proved very fruitful thus far.

So that is the whole reason. Without the lynching vote, the traditional 6 Days (as of this writing) is still our deadline for today.

Also note that should there be no Majority at the end of the 6 days (as of this post), that person will NOT be lynched

Hope that clears it up for our newbie players!
    Last edited by Hewitt; 09-26-2019 at 08:12 PM.

Poppet could be busy, just trying to give him an opportunity yknow.

Thread Information