StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: It's 2019 so Let's Play Dead Ass Mafia!!!

Before the time limit is up, I wouldn’t mind giving up my ex-mod role because of how “useful” I am to the discussion. I will not use my Established power today.

Furthermore, since we’re at the endgame, I can take the Global Moderator role to my grave if I’m killed because of being similar to Xyskal (somehow the word “framing another person” comes to mind)

And if I’m not killed, I can trade my Global Mod role to a Regular User for them to make use of it.

Anyway, aside from doubting either Exile or Arch, whose forced connection felt like a way to get an alibi by affiliating with a townie (surprisingly passive Exile, Arch’s PMs), Smile’s no-alibi, and Zero’s info grilling.
    Just an average person

Spoiler for It's my past, ma:

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    I find it hard to believe you missed this point of mine with you being attentive to everything -- You even stated yourself that you were surprised of the choice to kill Xyskal, so don't you think it's at least worth looking over? I'm trying to exhaust all of the options possible here for town to win and what you said just doesn't sit right with me.

You're either being sloppy or purposely avoiding it and I find it hard to believe you'd be sloppy with regards to this when you haven't said anything for sometime.

The only reason I can come up with is that Xyskal had an unused ability but there still would've been better targets with that in mind. There are no roles that are specifically threatened by the regular user ability so.... yeah, I'm stumped. I don't know what to say about it, xyskal being the first nightkill just makes no sense to me.

I don't believe Error would have killed him first but it's possible. I definitely think smile would have picked someone else. Xate, who fucking knows. I can't read him at all. I still believe Arch is a townie but even if he wasn't, I doubt he would have killed Bob first.

If xate is the ex mod then I guess zero could take it with his global mod ability. I've entertained the idea that zero is mafia and has been contributing an insane amount in an attempt to try and hide from the town but even if that's the case then fuck it, he deserves to win. I can't think of a reason to use one of our two remaining lynches on him.

I swore I already voted for error but I don't see it in hewitt's last post. #vote Error

edit: Actually I guess if someone was extensively analyzing every player they might come to the conclusion that Xyskal would be the hardest to pin a false lynch on and kill them off for that reason in addition to his unused ability. Zero could have made that decision, it's not beyond the realm of possibility. But I still revert back to my original point that he's been helping the town enough to escape scrutiny and for now there are better options.
    Last edited by Exile; 10-01-2019 at 02:16 PM.

Sorry if I'm not responding to the recent posts made but I just got at work and with how unanimous the votes are towards Error (I'll shift mine to his so we can move forward. I've already stated my reasons in my previous why him and Xate are my #1 picks), I don't want to waste the day without using my ability. I have done some general assessment as well and found that there are only 2 roles that would be most beneficial for me and/or town:

(1) Sectional Mod (Taken from Error before he is lynched) -- My thought was to shift to this role and, if I'm not the target for the evening, we can shift one of the players for a better role for D3 (Animator would still be useful I guess to verify the new roles if we take this route but if Smile dies on N2, then I think we'd just be making things more complicated than it already is);

(2) Ex-Mod (Taken from Xate as he volunteered) -- This is more of an action that will only benefit me in terms of ability usage (Since the Ex-Mod role is self beneficial).

However, upon taking in everyone's input regarding this and with my own general assessment, I've decided to use my ability on Xate as it seems like everyone is OK with me taking it (With the exception of Arch and Smile not giving their say).

#Zero - Sockpuppet - Xate
    #Unvote Xate
    #Vote ErrorBlender

I'll send in my detailed responses when I get the free time (Friday evening being the latest).

​_________________________________________________ _________
    ... ... ... ... ...

RHG

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    #Zero - Sockpuppet - Xate
    Zero approaches Xate in a PM and whispers a plan to trick the hackers. Xate agrees.

The next day, Zero is now an Ex-Mod
    And Xate is now a Global Moderator

=======================
    Vote Status:
    ErrorBlender - Xate, Exile, Arch, Zero

A mob has formed!!!

Day will end approx. 2 days after:
    a) The hammering vote post (in this case Zero's, unless someone unvotes to extend).
    b) The last post since then (basically if everyone's said their peace and minds have been made up).

Pool of Roles
    Discarded:
    1x Troll
    1x Hewitt
    1x Sectional Mod
    1x Regular User

Unused Number: 4

Revealed Roles:
    Smile - Animator
    Arch - Regular User (Ability Used)
    Exile - Regular User (Ability Used)
    Xyskal - Regular User (DEAD)
    poppetje3D - Ex-Mod (DEAD)
    ErrorBlender - Sectional Mod
    Xate - Global Mod (just switched)
    Zero - Ex-mod (just switched)

Rules:
    1) You have 2 IRL Weeks to decide who to lynch.
    Countdown Here: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdow...5&font=cursive

2) Day will end if the votes are unanimously made earlier than 2 weeks.

3) It is possible to end the Day in a NO LYNCH. No one will die. In the case of a tie, it is treated as a No Lynch as well.

4) When activating a Day Ability, follow the format:

#YourUsername - YourRoleAbility - Target

Remember to post the command IN BOLD. This is so I can see it easier. I will check the thread periodically every 12-24 hours to trigger abilities. Speed of the abilities triggers in the order that they are declared. Also note that you may NOT takeback a Day Ability. Once declared, it will trigger no matter what. So time your abilities wisely.

***For clarification, all abilities with Day use can be used once a Day except the Regular User, which can only be used once EVER.

6 players left, isnt the majority 4?

o shit i cant read
    SPAC: Genesis

"Everything I've done up until now... it was all for nothing."

So, Smile. What you up to? A sigh of relief?
    Just an average person

Quote Originally Posted by Xate View Post
    So, Smile. What you up to? A sigh of relief?
    SPAC: Genesis

"Everything I've done up until now... it was all for nothing."

Sorry an auntie just died and I wasn't in any mood to think about the game

Right now I'm not really seeing what everyone else is saying about Error. That's pretty much how I remember how he's always played. Maybe you guys want to lynch me instead and find out I'm a townie, you'd get a better idea on which one's a mafia. I don't think if Error dies and he's town we'll find out much.

Quote Originally Posted by Smile View Post
    Sorry an auntie just died and I wasn't in any mood to think about the game.
    Damn, condolences my guy.

No worries about it -- Just do what you need to do to get better.
    Last edited by Zero; 10-02-2019 at 05:42 AM.

​_________________________________________________ _________
    ... ... ... ... ...

RHG

If Error were a townie, then what next, actually? Would we have any clues if any of the contributing members die?

Or would I die to cast doubt on the useful people? I guess we'll wait and see.
    Last edited by Xate; 10-02-2019 at 01:46 PM.
    Just an average person

Thread Information