StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: It's 2019 so Let's Play Dead Ass Mafia!!!

In your deepest fantasy. poppetje3D's Avatar
    Post coming in. Gonna bump.

You pump me up, buddy

`~ "What is broken can be reforged" ~`

Overall, from my observation, the *2* most suspicious people are Poppete and Arch.

Poppete:
    -Inactive, overall useless, suspicious and denying claims without proofs.
    +Potentially be a newbie, but did say he has real-life (shitty) mafia experience.

Arch:
    -PMs a lot, which raises questions about who and what he says. He did reveal Zero's contents, so what of the other 1-3 people?
    +Paired with Exile, who's relatively helpful and pro-town.

However, this also leads me to look at another person in a different light:

Exile:
    +Helps town a lot, useful information.
    -Did say that contributing to the metagaming role is a good way to earn town's trust, BUT not revealing your own allegiance. They're separate things, after all.
    -Furthermore, as per Zero's comment, the fewer powers the town has, the better. Right now we lost many report abilities already, and the mods' abilities are in danger. The animator role is also in trouble because of the impending night time too.
    -Eliminating an extra role via his reporting even after we already know his role via Smile's Animator role, whose ability is too useful for the town to leave alive.
    -Defended Arch, a really suspicious dude, making him suspicious by association.

This also leads me to the lower priority people:

Error and Zero:
    +Overall useful with logical ideas and helpful in regard to town's discussion. Error's unknown ability is also useful, just like mine.
    -They are very successful at being townie, so that's slightly worrying if they're actually the hacker(s).

Xyskal:
    -Almost entirely useless. Can be considered for a "free day".
    +100% newbie. No malice detected. In this game, with 3 suspicious individuals, it's unlikely we'll have a "free day" anytime soon.

And of course, 2 100% innocent people: (whom I'd be DEVASTATED if I'm bamboozled)

Smile:
    +Useful contribution.
    +Initiative in using his Animator power, leaving him vulnerable to the night kill.
    +Isn't shy with accusing people as a prodding tool, which could spark suspicion if not careful. (double edge, would backfire if not for his Animator risk-taking)
    -Suspects me, but lol. My personality is suspicious by nature. That's why I have a 75% fatality on the first night. Somehow.

Xate:
    +That's me, bruh.
    +I'm innocent, bruh.
    +I'm useful, bruh.
    -I'm me, bruh.

In conclusion, and food for thought: We have 2 hackers. And 3 suspicious people. 2 of which are associated together. The 3rd person is super suspicious as hell with almost no useful defense against his death. Which would make zero sense for a townie to do. Even Xyskal wouldn't be that bad.
    Last edited by Xate; 09-26-2019 at 11:31 PM.
    Just an average person

Spoiler for It's my past, ma:

>They are very successful at being a townie
    >So that's slightly worrying

Dude what the fuck

​_________________________________________________ _________
    ... ... ... ... ...

RHG

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    >They are very successful at being a townie
    >So that's slightly worrying

Dude what the fuck
    Uh... Being overly skeptical. Jokes aside, it means you guys are 95% legit. Either you’re a townie, or you’re a really, really bad Hacker, to the detriment of your group, lol.
    Just an average person

Quote Originally Posted by Xate View Post
    -Defended Arch, a really suspicious dude, making him suspicious by association.
    Like I've said I'm not convinced either way but I have useful knowledge about him as a mafia player that pertains to your guys' reasoning for targeting him and it could potentially avoid a mislynch. I suggest listening to it instead of reverting to this basic "he's defending a guy I think is mafia, maybe he's mafia too!" reaction that I've been met with so far.

I wish I could contribute more but I lost control of this round once you guys decided to start claiming roles. I'm not entirely sure where the larger strategy is at this point. But I still think Poppet is a good first candidate for a lynch.
    Last edited by Exile; 09-27-2019 at 09:55 AM.

You know who likes to be in control? The mafia.

got him, boys

`~ "What is broken can be reforged" ~`

I do agree that Poppete is super suspicious for now, and it’s undeniable that “let’s lynch a guy because he’s defending another one” is a dangerous line of reasoning...

But Exile, can you explain yourself about using your Report on Poppete?
    Just an average person

Quote Originally Posted by Xate View Post
    But Exile, can you explain yourself about using your Report on Poppete?
    yes I can, that's why I already did

So, your answer is simply “I’m going to die, so may as well”? Sounds surprisingly short-sighted for you.

Here’s hoping nobody important will die tonight. To be fair, I won’t expect to live for another night either because of my past vibes or something. Too chaotic neutral or something?
    Just an average person

Thread Information