StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: It's 2019 so Let's Play Dead Ass Mafia!!!

I scrutinized Smile early on but no one else has really pressured him in any way and it was only in response to him targeting me.

Quote Originally Posted by ErrorBlender
    its weird that the finger has been pointed at me just because Xyskal is absolved because he's new to this.
    It'd be weirder if we went the entire game without pointing a finger at you. I didn't want to rush into voting for Bob and realize in the end-game that we barely paid you or Smile any serious attention.

If you're both still fixated on Bob then I guess I'll vote for him too but I'm not wholly convinced he's a mod.

I'm not really convinced he's a mod either and for me it's honestly either you or Error.

Quote Originally Posted by ErrorBlender View Post
    I won't make a reason as to why I've been silent because it'll only come on as an excuse but I am sorry.

Defending myself though from some scrutiny, its weird that the finger has been pointed at me just because Xyskal is absolved because he's new to this. I get that since Exile and Smile have been the only ones conversing over the course of the three days, you'd point a suspicious finger at me. I understand that, I voted for Cronos for the same reason that he hasn't been contributing. I'd rather put everyone under the same amount of scrutiny.

As to whom I think is suspicious, I've always had an eye out for Xyskal ever since his adamant vote for Exile the the last time. Despite himself defending and reasoning that he may indeed be new to this, I will still hold him accountable. It could be a bluff. A reasonable way to shroud a mistake he made by taking out the noob card.
    I think we made it clear enough that we're pointing our attention towards you not because Xyskal used the noob card but because you've been passive the whole game. Sure we might be cutting Xyskal some slack but I think it's a mistake to fixate on him while ignoring the other players. He's the easiest vote and probably the best scapegoat, so you'd have to dig deeper to convince me if you really insist we vote for him.

I get that you're suspicious of me but if I didn't shake things up we probably would've just mass voted for Bob and called it a day. This game's been a bit of a mess but I didn't want to end it so lazily. If I were a mod I would've been more than content to keep the attention on Bob and finish this shit off with an easy win but as a bot? That's a shitty way to end even if we win.

If you want to vote for Error I'm down. I really just want to go for you or him instead of Bob. If Bob turns out to be a mod and wins out of sheer fucking luck then whoopdie doo. In that case I just feel bad for Hewitt getting stuck with the new guy and the inactive guy as the mods. You and I have been driving most of the discussion so far so if you turn out to be a mod then good game, you're doing a fairly good job of fooling me.

I feel the same way. Changing your vote to me is pretty convincing. Though if you were a mod, I don't think it would be too farfetched to think you would do that just so you can have a much more satisfying win. It's still not a guarantee you're a bot, but honestly I don't have anything on you to make a convincing case for this scenario and at this point I feel more strongly about Error being the mod. That and I'd rather not vote for the only other person who seems like he's actually interested in playing the game.

It doesn't seem like we're going to get more discussion, I'm honestly tired of coming here to see what Xyskal or Error feels about what's happening and then come to find out they again haven't actually said much if at all. I'd rather just get this over with.

#unvote Exile
    #vote ErrorBlender

Damn, not even a whole day has gone by.

#vote Hewitt

`~ "What is broken can be reforged" ~`

#unvote smile
    #vote ErrorBlender

Hope this works. If not, sorry EB.

Yeah, I'd #vote Error too. Sorry about not saying much of anything up to this point, but I honestly was never really sure what to think. Though at this point I suspect that Error might be a mod, since passively waiting for someone to get lynched until a bot is culled seems like an effective strat if I was a mod. His mention of lucking out and ending the game in two nights sticks out in my mind too, though I'm not sure if I can gleam anything from that. I haven't really said much up until this point because I didn't have anything coherent to respond with unless it was in response to something directed at me.
    Spoiler for my favorite quote on this entire website.:

Quote Originally Posted by Xyskal View Post
    His mention of lucking out and ending the game in two nights sticks out in my mind too, though I'm not sure if I can gleam anything from that.
    I'd like to point out Smile had mentioned this on Day 1.

I'd also like to point out how Exile seems to be the go-with-the-flow guy now, something I was called out on being suspicious for. Right now, he seems down to vote for anyone that Smile points out.

I'd like to make a case that Exile is the mod. Here's my points:

>> For Exile to say I was, in hyperbole, "absolutely zero reason to be a mod". I'd go for that of him trying to find an ally. After all I was sort of active Day 1, I was at the very least doing something to contribute. He can't go for Xyskal who was acting all very weird on Day 1. He could have gone for me or Smile as an ally in the last day.

>> Now on Day 2, he's going with the flow. Since I was inactive for three days, he'd have switched choices from me to Smile, the only active player left other than himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Smile View Post
    He's the easiest vote and probably the best scapegoat, so you'd have to dig deeper to convince me if you really insist we vote for him.
    If I had wanted to vote for him, I would have on the same post. I was sharing my suspicions.

Right now, it's Exile.

#vote Exile

At the moment, it seems I'm the best scapegoat because Smile says I am the most possible of being the mod. Exile is just going with it and because its not him on the line, so is Xyskal. Have a happy night guys, you're only lynching a bot.

Spoiler for :

Ok but is Hewitt actually cheeky enough to make Exile the player actually be Exile the role??? :thinking:

Not to say you don't have a point, but Exile did vote for me before he voted for you. He also could've just let the game end with a Xyskal vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Smile View Post
    Not to say you don't have a point, but Exile did vote for me before he voted for you.
    Yes, however that was one of the days it was unsure if I was going to return at all. When he realized I did return but you were on a roll to either me or Xyskal he began to follow your lead.

I have agreed and disagreed but stayed on my opinions. I still believe Xyskal is shady af and now reading through the posts I feel Exile has been shady too.

He didnt leave it to end with the vote for Xyskal because you gave Xyskal a chance by letting him defend himself. We never mass voted Xyskal. In fact, only Exile voted for him.

Spoiler for :

Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information