StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: It's 2019 so Let's Play Dead Ass Mafia!!!

On the Infractions/Ban Threads, a post is made: ErrorBlender has been permabanned for endorsing explicitly sexual wRHG fanfiction to minors.

He has been revealed to be a A Stickpageian Sectional Moderator. Oh shiii---

But it was too late. The IP Ban was irreversible and the user himself disgruntled. He would never return to this wretched place even if he could. Cognitive dissonance kicks in as the forum rests easy, knowing they put an alleged pedophile away.

However...

The Dawn of the Third Day

It was a fine day in The Chat Thread when Arch-Angel, the Regular User is struck down by a rainbow-colored banhammer.

"Kentooosss!!!" he screams, as the fire and flames reduce him to inconsolable Ash. Apparently, someone got into Jeff's private stash and shared them on the /r/Cringetopia subreddit. The community tried to plead to grandmaster Jeff for the proof that it was Arch to which Jeff replies "None of your fucking business!"

With the Hacker escalating his game, is this the end for Stickpage???

There are 4 of you left.
    It takes 3 to lynch!

=======================

Pool of Roles
    Discarded:
    1x Troll
    1x Hewitt
    1x Sectional Mod
    1x Regular User

Unused Number: 4

Revealed Roles:
    Smile - Animator
    Exile - Regular User (Ability Used)
    Zero - Ex-Mod
    Xate - Global Moderator
    Arch - Regular User (Ability Used) (DEAD)
    Xyskal - Regular User (DEAD)
    poppetje3D - Ex-Mod (DEAD)
    ErrorBlender - Sectional Mod (DEAD)

Rules:
    1) You have 2 IRL Weeks to decide who to lynch.
    Countdown Here: <To Be Linked>

2) Day will end if the votes are unanimously made earlier than 2 weeks.

3) It is possible to end the Day in a NO LYNCH. No one will die. In the case of a tie, it is treated as a No Lynch as well.

4) When activating a Day Ability, follow the format:

#YourUsername - YourRoleAbility - Target

Remember to post the command IN BOLD. This is so I can see it easier. I will check the thread periodically every 12-24 hours to trigger abilities. Speed of the abilities triggers in the order that they are declared. Also note that you may NOT takeback a Day Ability. Once declared, it will trigger no matter what. So time your abilities wisely.

***For clarification, all abilities with Day use can be used once a Day except the Regular User, which can only be used once EVER.
    Last edited by Hewitt; 10-02-2019 at 08:48 PM.

Well shit -- This doesn't look good.

Sorry Exile but my lunch break is pretty short today so I'll give my response to your post in the last page tomorrow by Friday once I'm free. However, I just wanted to make a post and point out the obvious that if we do decide to lynch someone for Day 3 and it's a townie, it's game over. As stated from my previous posts, I have solid reasons why I believe Xate is my #1 pick, with Exile being #2, and Smile being at the bottom of the list. I will not make any votes as I want to ask what you guys think about this plan with our current information:

Alternatively, we could go for a no-lynch on Day 3. Of course, most likely, someone will die from N3 if we don't do anything but in terms of flat probabilities (Without including suspicious points and other variables), we would have a higher chance in lynching a mafia on Day 4 (1/3 = 33.33% chance) v.s lynching on Day 3 (1/4 = 25.00% chance).

What do you guys think?
    Last edited by Zero; 10-03-2019 at 06:12 AM.

​_________________________________________________ _________
    ... ... ... ... ...

RHG

I used to not mind being the main suspect again, but we’re at a situation where one wrong lynch will end the game.

And right now, I highly doubt Exile, who Arch was planning to vote for after today. Of course, this could be a ploy to frame Exile, or this could be reverse psychology. He did make an egregious error that “unluckily” took out the ex-mod role, ensuring that there’s no 2 townies with ex-mod role. However, 1 ex-mod townie does exist.

I trust Zero, but there’s always the possibility I’m an idiot.

I also trust Smile, but there’s always a possibility I’m an idiot.

Right now, I am completely stumped. So I’ll do what I think is best.

#Vote Exile

Sorry Zero, but letting the mafia pick off a person can lower the collective’s IQ, and although my survival is nice, it does mean that an uneventful day is nothing but a good thing for the mafia.

Unless there’s another suspect, or signs that I’m being an idiot, I’m not going to let this day be disadvantageous to the town.
    Last edited by Xate; 10-02-2019 at 11:30 PM.
    Just an average person

Spoiler for It's my past, ma:

Quote Originally Posted by Xate View Post
    I used to not mind being the main suspect again, but we’re at a situation where one wrong lynch will end the game.

And right now, I highly doubt Exile, who Arch was planning to vote for after today. Of course, this could be a ploy to frame Exile, or this could be reverse psychology. He did make an egregious error that “unluckily” took out the ex-mod role, ensuring that there’s no 2 townies with ex-mod role. However, 1 ex-mod townie does exist.

I trust Zero, but there’s always the possibility I’m an idiot.

I also trust Smile, but there’s always a possibility I’m an idiot.

Arch was going to vote for Exile on Day 4? He made it explicitly clear I was his first choice, then it's either Error or you. You were also the only one who took out the ex mod role from yourself, I don't know who you were referring to when you said "he made an error", but I don't think Exile or Arch did anything to get rid of the ex mod. I don't know if I've missed something big here, but none of what you're saying makes sense.

If you were the mafia, it would make sense for you to go for Arch. It was only Arch and Zero who were really going for you, and obviously you wouldn't be able to get rid of Zero because he's exmod, so Arch would be the best choice for you to pick. There's also the fact that you were one of the ones who were really going for Error but you were the only one to do it with no good reason. It's as if you saw he was picking up some steam so you hopped in the wagon.

There's also the fact that you easily revert back to your self-deprecating "I'm an idiot" attitude that you've been wearing as a badge of honor the whole game. It's reached the point where it could honestly just be a ploy you've planted early on in the game so that everyone will be more lenient towards you.

#Vote Exile
    >One wrong lynch will end the game
    >Completely stumped on what to do
    >Immediately votes Exile

How you one up yourself everytime you make a post is the most impressive thing you've done throughout the 3 days.

Sorry Zero, but letting the mafia pick off a person can lower the collective’s IQ, it does mean that an uneventful day is nothing but a good thing for the mafia.
    You do realize lynching the wrong person also means game over right?

I’m not going to let this day be disadvantageous to the town.
    You also realize that you going for a random lynch on D3 (Based on you being stumped) has lower chances of you hitting the mafia v.s Day 4, which is already disadvantageous to the town right?

and although my survival is nice
    Why do you sound so confident that you'd survive N3 and not be a target of a night kill if we were to go on a no-lynch decision?

I have so many questions left unanswered from you and you're still my #1 pick to be the mafia. Back then, you just sounded like an incompetent townie but now you just sound like a Mafia who thinks he's won.
    Last edited by Zero; 10-03-2019 at 09:21 AM.

... ... ... ... ...

RHG

Xate voting for me makes no god damn sense.

But I'm more puzzled by the fact that I'm still alive. Arch and Xyskal, the only common thread I can see is the fact that they weren't great candidates for day kills. The mafia was going into this round with the knowledge that they need to get the town to lynch one of its own to win so they seem to be leaving the relatively suspicious people alive. If Zero's mafia then killing Arch makes sense since Zero seems to be targeting Xate primarily, and he knows smile and I are clearly both suspicious of him while Arch has been relatively quiet about him. He may be thinking he can get smile and I to kill him off for a quick win.

I honestly think Xate or Smile would have targeted me by now if they were mafia. I can't for the life of me imagine smile picking Xyskal for the first kill. But Zero I'm not sure about. He's been hyper analytical and I think he's targeting safe players rather than power players.

That, and we haven't pressured him once since the game started because he's been putting so much effort into analyzing the game. It's a strategy I used successfully back when I had the time and patience to do it.

I'm not convinced but I think this is worth a shot here.

#vote Zero
    Last edited by Exile; 10-03-2019 at 11:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Exile View Post
    Xate voting for me makes no god damn sense.
    I agree but this will be the only thing we'll agree on. I knew you were going to vote me off sooner or later.

But I'm more puzzled by the fact that I'm still alive.
    Do you think you're the only one puzzled by you being alive?

The fact that Arch died on D2 just makes you all the more suspicious to me.

> On day 1, I made a minor call out on you and Arch partnering together but with Poppet being the other mafia, I turned my head to the side and ignored it as there were better options on who to lynch.
    > On day 2, your activity dropped significantly compared to D1 AND you completely glossed over my point with Xyskal. What was more suspicious for your end was that, not only did you not give me a good reason (Hell, you didn't even explain yourself) on why you just breezed through it even though you've been quite attentive to details in D1, you also used it as a suspicious point against me.
    > On day 3, with Xate putting the vote onto you and with Smile also having an inkling suspicion on you, it'd be your best move to try and shift the attention to me in order to rally them to your side and hopefully get me lynched on this day because you can't night kill me.

Here's what I think: It tells me there are things within Xyskal's death that doesn't want to be surfaced and with me putting the pressure onto you, you had no other choice but to give out a pointer towards it and who's a better target to pinpoint it than the guy who's been transparent to everyone, has the highest possibility of getting the ex-mod role at that point in time with my GM role and Xate offering it (Which would prevent me from getting night killed), and been openly calling every single player out to spark discussions and find leads.

The thing is that the same arguments you used against me on analyzing the players and deciding to kill Xyskal because of him being the hardest to pin a false lynch on also applies to you as well. The only difference between the two of us is that I'm vocal and transparent about it to everyone whilst you're not.

Arch and Xyskal, the only common thread I can see is the fact that they weren't great candidates for day kills. The mafia was going into this round with the knowledge that they need to get the town to lynch one of its own to win so they seem to be leaving the relatively suspicious people alive.
    To which both I've contributed into discussion in moving the town forward. For Arch, before he died, it was calling out his suspicious methodology of having most of his messages through PM. For Xyskal, after he died, it was backtracking to find clues that could give us a lead on the motives of the mafia. Both of which you shifted our attention away from (With Arch, it was explaining it's how he plays and with Xyskal, you just ignored it until I called you out of it).

If Zero's mafia then killing Arch makes sense since Zero seems to be targeting Xate primarily, and he knows smile and I are clearly both suspicious of him while Arch has been relatively quiet about him. He may be thinking he can get smile and I to kill him off for a quick win.
    You seem to be exaggerating my lynch pick on Xate and you seem to be forgetting that I had solid reasons and arguments on why I picked him and why I had others on my picks as well:

(A) For D1, it was Poppet who turned out to be a mafia;

(B) For D2, it was both Error and Xyskal. For Error, Arch, you and Xate voted first and didn't even take away your vote from him even when he tried reasoning it out. My vote was on Xate because of how incompetent and unhelpful he was to town (Which was Poppet) and that it would be a mistake to give him leeway just because it's how he plays. I shifted my vote to Error because both were interchangeable to me as Error didn't give me a convincing answer and you all were unanimous about it. As the same with Arch, I wanted to progress the day as you guys didn't find anymore interest in discussing about it; and

(C) For D3, I mentioned that Xate is still my #1 but never made any votes because I offered an alternative plan. A plan of which nets the highest probability of lynching the mafia and a plan that, once again, you completely ignored and immediately pin the suspicion to me.

I honestly think Xate or Smile would have targeted me by now if they were mafia. I can't for the life of me imagine smile picking Xyskal for the first kill.
    Or, how about the more likely scenario that you might be the mafia and that's why you're still alive up until D3 even though you've been under the radar for most of D2.

But Zero I'm not sure about. He's been hyper analytical and I think he's targeting safe players rather than power players.
    There it is, the one argument I was waiting you'd bring up. The one point that would bring you from my #2 lynch pick to my #1 lynch pick.

If it weren't for me being analytical for every single player, you wouldn't have come up with your "sudden revelation" regarding Xyskal's death nor would you be brought into the spotlight. You were pretty comfy up until I pointed out your sloppy plays in D2 and this just gives me signals in my head that I'm threatening your position, especially now that I have the Ex-Mod role, wherein your only choice of taking me down is through lynching.

That, and we haven't pressured him once since the game started because he's been putting so much effort into analyzing the game. It's a strategy I used successfully back when I had the time and patience to do it.
    So why didn't you do it? Why didn't you pressure me or called me out? Why wait for Day 3 to bring these points out? You've even said it in D2 that even you yourself can't find a good reason to pick me as a lynch target so what's with the sudden change of heart in Day 3?

I have been repeating with my post that I am open for discussion and to call me out if I'm taking the player's quotes out of context yet no one did it. How is that my fault?

I'm not convinced but I think this is worth a shot here.

#vote Zero
    You're not convinced yet you vote for me but you were convinced of Xate on D2 yet you didn't vote for him?

Clearly, you don't want to discuss my alternative plan of dragging it out and increasing town's chances of lynching the mafia. I'm convinced that doesn't sound like how an Exile Townie would play with such weak arguments and with you looking like you're grasping at straws to kill me off.

#Vote Exile
    Last edited by Zero; 10-03-2019 at 12:09 PM.

... ... ... ... ...

RHG

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Do you think you're the only one puzzled by you being alive?
    ..no? I'm aware of how it looks.

Quote Originally Posted by zero
    On day 2, your activity dropped significantly compared to D1 AND you completely glossed over my point with Xyskal. What was more suspicious for your end was that, not only did you not give me a good reason (Hell, you didn't even explain yourself) on why you just breezed through it even though you've been quite attentive to details in D1, you also used it as a suspicious point against me.
    I don't know why you act like you were the first and only person to think "hey why was xyskal the first nightkill?", the first post D2 was from me and I was encouraging everyone to reread D1 with the knowledge that he's a townie and glean what they can from it. I did so and found virtually no explanation that made sense but I found odd behavior between poppet and smile.

When you repeated the fact that xyskal's death was weird and then asked everyone what they thought, I didn't reply because I had no new information which I admitted. Now you're interpreting that as me not explaining myself? I did go back and see what I could find, and the remote possibility that you killed him off because rallying the town against him wasn't an option, that popped into my head and I shared it. It'd be careless to not consider the possibility that you're mafia and your unnecessary aggression toward me gave me extra incentive to consider it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    > On day 3, with Xate putting the vote onto you and with Smile also having an inkling suspicion on you, it'd be your best move to try and shift the attention to me in order to rally them to your side and hopefully get me lynched on this day because you can't night kill me.
    Or just hammer the existing suspicion that all 3 of us clearly have against xate, then kill smile... going after you isn't even remotely the safe option here and I was one of the what, two people who said you should take xate's ex mod role? Dumb move if I were mafia

The thing is that the same arguments you used against me on analyzing the players and deciding to kill Xyskal because of him being the hardest to pin a false lynch on also applies to you as well. The only difference between the two of us is that I'm vocal and transparent about it to everyone whilst you're not.
    I'm not being transparent about the thing that I've mentioned twice now? I haven't seen you mention it but it's possible I missed it, but how am I not being transparent here?

Unless you're referring to "if it applies to me then it applies to you", turning my logic around on me isn't really transparency.. you're just making a counter argument, one that I admit makes sense. But attacking me as if I'm hiding something just seems desperate.

To which both I've contributed into discussion in moving the town forward. For Arch, before he died, it was calling out his suspicious methodology of having most of his messages through PM. For Xyskal, after he died, it was backtracking to find clues that could give us a lead on the motives of the mafia. Both of which you shifted our attention away from (With Arch, it was explaining it's how he plays and with Xyskal, you just ignored it until I called you out of it).
    Regarding xyskal, again, I was literally the first person to point out that it was a weird choice and suggested everyone scrutinizes it. My ignoring your redundant suggestion is not drawing attention away from it.

Regarding Arch, who's now a confirmed townie... are you really bragging about the fact that you were incorrectly hammering a townie and criticizing me for correctly shifting our attention away from it? y'all should be grateful that I'm familiar enough with him to know when he's innocent.

So why didn't you do it? Why didn't you pressure me or called me out? Why wait for Day 3 to bring these points out? You've even said it in D2 that even you yourself can't find a good reason to pick me as a lynch target so what's with the sudden change of heart in Day 3?
    Because I had hoped error was mafia. Now that we're down to our last lynch I think we need to scrutinize every possible avenue and the one road we haven't gone down yet is pressuring you in any way.

I did this in the last game. We went virtually the entire game without pressuring Error because he seemed like a townie, I even admitted I was convinced he's not mafia. But at the end of the game I got restless, I wasn't content with settling for the obvious choice and I decided to start shaking the game up to try and get some reactions that could be useful, even if it makes me look erratic and suspicious in the process. Guess what? It worked. We won.

I'm trying to employ a similar strategy here. Am I convinced you're mafia? Not really. But I voted for you because we haven't seen Zero with any kind of fire under his ass this entire game. I wanted to see what happened if I went after you because not knowing how you react to pressure is a massive gap in information that the town deserves to have before the game ends.

I'm responding on a phone at work so I responded to the most relevant bits I could, if you insist I respond to something that I missed then let me know.
    Last edited by Exile; 10-03-2019 at 04:44 PM.

..no? I'm aware of how it looks.
    Great. Then it's clear why I'm being suspicious of you on how a high valued target is still alive this long.

I don't know why you act like you were the first and only person to think "hey why was xyskal the first nightkill?", the first post D2 was from me and I was encouraging everyone to reread D1 with the knowledge that he's a townie and glean what they can from it. I did so and found virtually no explanation that made sense but I found odd behavior between poppet and smile.
    You're right -- You did bring up the point of looking back at the situation. My concern was that we were tunnel visioned focus on Poppet's connection as a mafia to other players v.s Xyskal's death where no discussion was made at all. The players barely mentioned or chimed in their input regarding Xyskal and only made inputs on Poppet -- including you. It's definitely a good thing we discuss with regards to Poppet but when discussion was slowing to a crawl to the point where even Arch and I made the final vote towards Error just to progress the day, I looked back and found that we didn't even discuss what clues or leads we could get from Xyskal's death.

What bothers me is that when I did bring it up again (Even saying if I'm not sure if someone said something about it), your next post was "I have nothing new to bring to the table" which is oddly suspicious when we'd want to get as much info as possible as the town to use against the mafia (Please refer to my below responses on why it's suspicious)

When you repeated the fact that xyskal's death was weird and then asked everyone what they thought, I didn't reply because I had no new information which I admitted. Now you're interpreting that as me not explaining myself? I did go back and see what I could find, and the remote possibility that you killed him off because rallying the town against him wasn't an option, that popped into my head and I shared it. It'd be careless to not consider the possibility that you're mafia and your unnecessary aggression toward me gave me extra incentive to consider it.
    I'm sorry but how would I know if you were being specific to my post or just said it in general? In my perspective, you were responding to Arch when he called you out. You know very well that it could be used against you because the possibility of you just purposefully ignoring it was there as well, thus me calling you out on it for verification.

Of course it'd be careless to put someone under the radar just because they're playing like town. This is why I made call outs to Arch when Xate immediately backed down on it. This is why I'm making call outs to you when nobody's doing it. I welcomed the idea of being questioned and be in a room for discussion but you guys were passive about it towards me and it's only now you're bringing it up against me when I clearly stated it and repeated it on my posts.

Let's assume I was the mafia -- Even then, why would I bring up the point of Xyskal again in light if it'll only bite me back in the ass if a player catches on to a clue (e.g: You). Isn't that counter productive of my goal to win as a mafia? Objectively, all of my posts has been towards letting the town progress in winning whether it's making call outs to spark discussion, following up points I felt like we didn't tackle on enough or missed out on, or be part of the discussion and give out my detailed inputs and suggestions on how we can further move foward. As you stated in your next post: This would be a dumb move for a mafia.

Or just hammer the existing suspicion that all 3 of us clearly have against xate, then kill smile... going after you isn't even remotely the safe option here and I was one of the what, two people who said you should take xate's ex mod role? Dumb move if I were mafia
    That's understandable but just as how you're scrutinizing me now for making posts beneficial and contributing to town as a way to potentially hide me as a mafia, you're also subject to the same suspicion of stating I could get the Ex-Mod role by gaining my favor and then using that as a leverage when it's time to steer the discussion to lynch me or to someone else until we're the last man standing, which would spell game over.

I'm not being transparent about the thing that I've mentioned twice now? I haven't seen you mention it but it's possible I missed it, but how am I not being transparent here?

Unless you're referring to "if it applies to me then it applies to you", turning my logic around on me isn't really transparency.. you're just making a counter argument, one that I admit makes sense. But attacking me as if I'm hiding something just seems desperate.
    Because it makes sense at this point of the game when you never clearly stated that you couldn't say anything regarding Xyskal (Just as how Smile quoted me on it and said he's stumped). All I got from you was that you were surprised by his death, then we only focused on Poppet, and completely forgot about it until I brought it back up again. Whilst I do agree that I might have exaggerated my argument against you of keeping it purposefully hidden, I didn't want to make assumptions because that could be exactly town's downfall. A simple quote to respond to what I said couldn't have taken long and it would've avoided this suspicion towards you instead of responding after Arch with a statemtn "I have nothing new to bring to the table", when in my eyes, you haven't said anything regarding Xyskal.

Sure, you brought up the point for discussion but in terms of contributing to said discussion regarding Xyskal? It was minimum to none. That's a Xate move right there.

Regarding xyskal, again, I was literally the first person to point out that it was a weird choice and suggested everyone scrutinizes it. My ignoring your redundant suggestion is not drawing attention away from it.

Regarding Arch, who's now a confirmed townie... are you really bragging about the fact that you were incorrectly hammering a townie and criticizing me for correctly shifting our attention away from it? y'all should be grateful that I'm familiar enough with him to know when he's innocent.
    Or you could be mafia and know who is exactly town and who isn't. No one knew if Arch was a townie or a mafia at that point in time and it was our job to weed them out through discussion. You even said yourself that I made good points against him. Mind you, I'm being fair to all player's and not just making call outs to specific players. I even gave off a list with Poppet/Error/Xate as my #1 picks, provided solid reasons why I think so, voted for Poppet and we luckily hit a target.

Sure, how he plays is a good insight to have but I'm more focused on the content of their posts because it sounds like I'd be meta-ing him if I used that as my main meat of the argument. Which is also why I'm not bringing up the fact that, on most games, you'd almost always be the first one to die on N1. If I used this against you, it wouldn't be right and it wouldn't be fair in your part as we should treat each game separately and look at what the player's say in this game instead of looking back on what happened to them in previous games.

Because I had hoped error was mafia. Now that we're down to our last lynch I think we need to scrutinize every possible avenue and the one road we haven't gone down yet is pressuring you in any way.
    And I welcome it. I'm glad we're having this discussion because I get to say my piece as well and clear up any suspicions and doubts you guys might have on me because I really do want the town to win and one of the best ways of achieving that is through discussion.

I did this in the last game. We went virtually the entire game without pressuring Error because he seemed like a townie, I even admitted I was convinced he's not mafia. But at the end of the game I got restless, I wasn't content with settling for the obvious choice and I decided to start shaking the game up to try and get some reactions that could be useful, even if it makes me look erratic and suspicious in the process. Guess what? It worked. We won.
    Again, that's good. We have the same mindset that no one is free from criticism and everyone should be marked as suspicious (With some being moreso than others depending on their posts) as the only time someone is confirmed to be a townie or a mafia is either when they're dead or when it's game over.

I'm trying to employ a similar strategy here. Am I convinced you're mafia? Not really. But I voted for you because we haven't seen Zero with any kind of fire under his ass this entire game. I wanted to see what happened if I went after you because not knowing how you react to pressure is a massive gap in information that the town deserves to have before the game ends.
    Go for it.

I believe my counter arguments are sound and makes sense. I'm not just pulling shit out of my ass and hoping someone trips and falls over it. I do my best to back them up with proof and if ever I feel an inkling of suspicion, I bring it up to the entire town and make the needed call outs to initiate discussion to gauge whether they'd end up more suspicious or not. This is how I've been playing the entire game from D1 and I've been consistent allthroughout.

I'm responding on a phone at work so I responded to the most relevant bits I could, if you insist I respond to something that I missed then let me know.
    No worries -- I'm on my phone as well when I made this draft so I understand how that feels.

Likewise, do tell me if I missed anything under your post or if I'm taking anything out of context. I apologize that I'm not doing my usual "bringing up quotes for proof" for every claim I make because I'm at work right now and I'm just working things through my memory and with the saved pages that I have on my phone.
    Last edited by Zero; 10-03-2019 at 06:49 PM.

... ... ... ... ...

RHG

Given the circumstances I am making Rule Addition:

Should this Day end in indecision (either NoLynch, Not Enough to Lynch, or Tie) and Night follows with a NoKill, the next Day will go into Sudden Death.

In Sudden Death, a lynch must be reached and if votes still ends in a tie, the game will Draw and Nobody Wins.

Thread Information