StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: It's 2019 so Let's Play Dead Ass Mafia!!!

Okay so there's like one or two more things I'm aware of that can develop on day one that I'm invested in/will likely comment on, so other than that I'm pretty good. Probs not gonna post much unless interesting things happen or im feeling extra troll-y. I'm pretty much settled on like three people I'd be okay with pursuing a day 1 lynch on and that's Xate, Xyskal, and Poppet because they're either the most suspicious, inactive, or no help to the town. Maybe even a mixture of all three, or not at all. Idunno. That said, some of you probably know most of my correspondence this game has been through PM on discord, so inb4 I've been super inactive and no help or some shit. All 8 of us should have our roles claimed since it seems we're going in that direction. It looks like we have two more normies that can verify roles and potentially weed out a liar.

I'll refrain from voting for poppet with the benefit of the doubt that he's just been caught up with personal shit these last couple days.

`~ "What is broken can be reforged" ~`

Poppet's not a bot. For now I'm going to leave it to him if he wants to role claim or not, but if he doesn't then I'll expect him to tell me why I shouldn't do it for him. I want him to post first at least, but if I (or everyone else) feel like it needs to be made public before that I'll do it. At least we know nobody's a bot right now, so it would be safe to use night skills.

While I understand wanting to vote for Xyskal, he's first to suggest no lynch which imo deserves some credit to him possibly being town. At this point I'm also less suspicious about Exile, Error, and Zero than others. That means I'd probably go for either Arch, Xate, or Poppet, but this is a very loose list because admittedly I actually don't have any actual suspicion on anyone this far into the game and i probably need to have a spreadsheet of my own because I'm losing track of who's claimed what and who has confirmed roles.

In your deepest fantasy. poppetje3D's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Smile View Post
    If we're to force certain people to roleclaim, then a mass roleclaim would give the town something to work with, as opposed to revealing only a few roles that are all primary mafia targets.

We can't be reliant on the roles and their powers to decide, this is mafia where discussion is the town's best weapon. I think we've already reached a point where we realize that none of us are going to come up with any plan that will lead to a smoking gun. The best way I can think of playing this game is to use our powers to generate discussion.

#Smile - RHG Duel - Poppetje3D
    Thanks wanted to know how someone would react on me.

So thats how you react on Xyskal's threat on me.

I chose Poppet because he amen'd he's not a bot, Arch brought him up, and he does kind of give me a mafia vibe.

There are 5 regular users in a pool of 16 roles with 8 players. While statistically not impossible, I don't think we'd ever have a shortage of regular user, so one of them losing their ability is not as big a deal as losing other roles. That said, if you use a regular user on Poppet, then that means Poppet gets a NEW role that we don't know AND the regular user loses his ability. It wouldn't do anything but confirm what I already said which is useless at this point because it won't even convince anyone that I'm 100% town. Like you guys said, roles aren't tied to factions so a townie could lie about a role to protect the town or a mafia can tell the truth to hurt the town.
    Great that i bring you the vibe man. Im just acting hostile because you all on me.

#unvote Xate
    Last edited by poppetje3D; 09-23-2019 at 06:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by poppetje3D View Post
    Great that i bring you the vibe man. Im just acting hostile because you all on me.
    Your one hostile act is an unusually fast bandwagoning. During which none of us paid any attention to you.

I am highly suspicious of you.

And I don’t mind everyone else’s antagonism toward me. I feel like my normal personality is magnetic to night kills and lynching already, like the Hewitt role. I hope I can find better ways to contribute to the conversation aside from my current self.

I am also glad to know that 1 of the trolls are gone, as does Hewitt. I know I am not a troll, so here’s hoping we don’t suffer from losing non-mods to it.
    Last edited by Xate; 09-24-2019 at 01:17 AM.
    Just an average person

Spoiler for It's my past, ma:

Xate sorry I cant backread atm, have you role claimed?

Xate sorry I cant backread atm, have you role claimed?
    Not bot, not troll. That's it for now.
    Just an average person

Spoiler for It's my past, ma:

Quote Originally Posted by poppetje3D View Post
    Thanks wanted to know how someone would react on me.

So thats how you react on Xyskal's threat on me.
    lol don't act like your almost total inactivity so far was a strategic experiment to see how we'd react to it. Especially when you're not even doing anything with that information now that you have it.

So we lost a Hewitt and a Troll. Right now we have 4 of the 5 Regular Users. So any more role changes and we'd be getting the Mods, the other Troll, the other Animator, the last Regular and the dreaded Bot role. I can't say much but I would like to confirm that I am a mod. I won't specify if I am an Ex-mod, Sectional or Global. I'd like some form of protection by knowing that I could possibly be an Ex-Mod and be able to waste the mafia's kill.

Again, I'll be using your thingy Zero. For everyone's sake.

(1) Smile - Animator (Role) //Confirmed
    (2) Exile - Regular User (Role) //Not confirmed.
    (3) Xate - ??? (Role) //Not a bot //Not a Troll.
    (4) Error - ??? (Role) //Not a bot //Claims a Mod Role (Ex, Sectional, Global)
    (5) Arch - Regular User(Role) //Confirmed
    (6) Poppet - ??? (Role) //Confirmed as Not a Bot by Smile
    (7) Xyskal - Regular User(Role) //Unconfirmed
    (8) Zero - Regular User (Role) //Confirmed
    Last edited by ErrorBlender; 09-24-2019 at 12:40 PM.

Spoiler for :

Gonna need Xate, Error, and Poppet to claim roles

`~ "What is broken can be reforged" ~`

Poppet's a sectional mod. Would be a useful role but unfortunately I think he's the most suspicious out of everyone. Didn't even acknowledge what I said about telling me why I shouldn't reveal his role if he doesn't want it revealed.

#vote Poppetje3D

Thread Information