StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: It's 2019 so Let's Play Dead Ass Mafia!!!

I'd love to be part of the current discussion at the moment but I legit just got at work and I've got lots of workload to do. Latest post I can make is on a Friday evening after I get home from work but as of the moment, my top 3 picks (From highest to lowest) are the following:

(1) Poppet - Doesn't answer questions; Barely contributes; Tries to act like it was all according to keikaku when it clearly wasn't
    (2) Xate - Sort of being misleading; Asks non-value adding questions
    (3) Xyskal - I don't even feel his presence in the game and you being in my list is because between Error, Exile, Smile, and Arch, you're the one who really isn't contributing as much as a townie should

I'll make my vote by Friday -- If ever any of these 3 say something in the thread and makes me change my mind on why I shouldn't vote for any of you (Please see reasons above why you're in my lynch picks), then I won't. We still have 8 days before Day 1 officially ends.
    Last edited by Zero; 09-24-2019 at 08:31 PM.

​_________________________________________________ _________
    ... ... ... ... ...

RHG

#Vote Poppet

`~ "What is broken can be reforged" ~`

Yeah, I haven't been participating as much as I should. I still don't exactly have much to think in terms of suspicion or strats at this point. Not exactly a valid excuse but that's the reason. I'd be in favor of voting for Poppet for reasons Zero and Xate said, though I guess that's at least partially hypocritical of me.
    Also
    Quote Originally Posted by poppetje3D View Post
    So thats how you react on Xyskal's threat on me.
    Citation please?
    Spoiler for my favorite quote on this entire website.:

In your deepest fantasy. poppetje3D's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyskal View Post

Citation please?
    Quote Originally Posted by Xate View Post

While Poppete lurks in memery.
    Whoops typo sorry about that, meant Xate's

Was referring to this one but yeah clearly I took the bait to vote too early, will keep this in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Exile View Post
    Well that wasn't helpful. I got the hewitt role. My odds of dying night 1 just got higher and they were high enough to begin with.

Where the fuck is poppet? Arch has barely done anything either. Those two need to be pressured, gonna keep my vote on Arch for now.
    I have suspicions about him the moment he tagged along Smile's accusation about my post being misdirection too easily. Furthermore, his contribution is entirely revealing himself as not-bot. I feel that his lack of effort in supporting the town warrants suspicion.
    Yeah super busy weekend reading in just now. Damn you peeps are active here for 30 min per day.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Anyway, why Poppet? Is it just a random pick to start something or do you have another reason for it? I was expecting you'd go for Xate since you voted him first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smile View Post
    I chose Poppet because he amen'd he's not a bot, Arch brought him up, and he does kind of give me a mafia vibe.

There are 5 regular users in a pool of 16 roles with 8 players. While statistically not impossible, I don't think we'd ever have a shortage of regular user, so one of them losing their ability is not as big a deal as losing other roles. That said, if you use a regular user on Poppet, then that means Poppet gets a NEW role that we don't know AND the regular user loses his ability. It wouldn't do anything but confirm what I already said which is useless at this point because it won't even convince anyone that I'm 100% town. Like you guys said, roles aren't tied to factions so a townie could lie about a role to protect the town or a mafia can tell the truth to hurt the town.

The main reason I chose to use my ability was because it would stimulate discussion. I'm sure that whatever comes out of it we'd have more insight about the rest of the players.

The second reason was that I'd like to suggest the global moderator, if he exists, to sockpuppet me and rhg battle another player, that way we'd have more info to go with on day 1. This wouldn't work if a regular user uses his ability on me and I lose my power, so if any of you guys want to report someone I'd suggest holding off using it on me. It not only would give the town less information than we would otherwise but it also removes from the town an information gathering day ability.

Hewitt hasn't gotten back to me yet btw.
    Wow didn't knew u were so religious. lel. Well there you go. Told you so.

I just learnt that the Animator reveal is actually private. This raises concerns about the possibility of lying about it. Of course, this means that if one of them is lying, we pretty much narrowed down 1 of the mafias.
    If you read this and you plan on lynching one of them, yer a mafia, lol. git bamboozled.
    And if they both lie (which we don't know), and we kill one of them and they're actually mafia, then the other must be, too.
    Were both not lying.

Quote Originally Posted by Smile View Post
    Poppet's not a bot. For now I'm going to leave it to him if he wants to role claim or not, but if he doesn't then I'll expect him to tell me why I shouldn't do it for him. I want him to post first at least, but if I (or everyone else) feel like it needs to be made public before that I'll do it. At least we know nobody's a bot right now, so it would be safe to use night skills.

While I understand wanting to vote for Xyskal, he's first to suggest no lynch which imo deserves some credit to him possibly being town. At this point I'm also less suspicious about Exile, Error, and Zero than others. That means I'd probably go for either Arch, Xate, or Poppet, but this is a very loose list because admittedly I actually don't have any actual suspicion on anyone this far into the game and i probably need to have a spreadsheet of my own because I'm losing track of who's claimed what and who has confirmed roles.
    Oh my god this post was 4 min apart from my post I haven't read this one in time. Haha I suck. Well i'm sectional, and so far I've tolled the truth to you all. I do agree my inactivity is a bit annoying and will try to be a bit more active.

Im not sure what roles Xate and Error are at the moment. Can anyone fill me in?

I'd vote for you twice if I could

Quote Originally Posted by Exile View Post
    I'd vote for you twice if I could
    Ill draw a pretty doughnut for you if you don't vote for me.

I know I said I'll wait until Friday but Jesus Christ.

#Vote Poppetje3D

​_________________________________________________ _________
    ... ... ... ... ...

RHG

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    I know I said I'll wait until Friday but Jesus Christ.

#Vote Poppetje3D
    Ok then a nice horsie.

#Exile - report button - Poppet (Sectional mod)

Figure my odds of dying tonight are pretty good regardless. Might as well use the ability

#unvote poppet

waiting for results

`~ "What is broken can be reforged" ~`

Thread Information