StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: free movies

free movies

Hello. I'm going to work as a teacher in a children's camp. There is bad weather there and I think to download films so that children will be completely bored. Are there any verified sites? To without registration and for free.

Oh, this is a very fun job. I love to work in a children's camp. I also worked for a while. It was unforgettable. When the weather was bad, we also watched movies and played board games))

I'm not a fan of movies when you can find so hot games on the net Hooligapps . I spend all my time playing such games.. they're so hot so I don't have time even for watching movies and stuff like that...
    Last edited by Darinodd; 10-01-2019 at 05:55 AM.

I just write the name of the movie in google search and look for any free site

Quote Originally Posted by Darinodd View Post
    I'm not a fan of movies when you can find so hot games on the net Hooligapps . I spend all my time playing such games.. they're so hot so I don't have time even for watching movies and stuff like that...
    thanks for the information

Thanks for the guided information. I generally find movies in google search or Cinema HD App. Watch most of my favorite movies and shows.

Thread Information