StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: Question about Markdown Editor

Question about Markdown Editor

Hi everyone, I don't know where to post, but I hope I will find the answer here on the question "what is Markdown Editor?" I'm a newbie in web development and I don't even know where to ask (simply, it's the single forum I stay in)

If you would have searched on Google, you would have found that "Markdown is a text-to-HTML conversion tool for web writers. Markdown allows you to write using an easy-to-read, easy-to-write plain text format, then convert it to structurally valid XHTML (or HTML). The goal for Markdown's formatting syntax is to be as readable as possible."
    The name’s JOE NYAGGAH. I am a tireless seeker of knowledge, occassional purveyor of wisdom and also, coincidentally, a graphic designer.
    philosophy

The Markdown Editors allow you to transform the text into code, HTML code. With Docsie (click this site), you copy-paste the text in the editor, edit it (which is super fast) and it compresses it all in one sentence of code. You embed this sentence in the HTML code and there you have, you have a text page. You don't have to download anything, everything is done online.

Thread Information