StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: HIV test

HIV test

Hey guys, do you know where I can make HIV test?(I don't want to go on clinic)

Hey dude, its an awful situation.. I understand you, I know that fear. After an one night stand i was also worried about my health, it was terrible. Didn't know what to do, because I was afraid to visit the clinic. In short time, i decided to do the HIV Testing, because i knew that it should be done as fast as possible. Fortunately, the test showed that I dont have any infections. You should do the test man, and if infected, start the healing untill it's not to late. But I hope that the test will show that you're clean and you will have a happy life in future.

Quote Originally Posted by DronFee View Post
    Hey dude, its an awful situation.. I understand you, I know that fear. After an one night stand i was also worried about my health, it was terrible. Didn't know what to do, because I was afraid to visit the clinic. In short time, i decided to do the HIV Testing, because i knew that it should be done as fast as possible. Fortunately, the test showed that I dont have any infections. You should do the test man, and if infected, start the healing untill it's not to late. But I hope that the test will show that you're clean and you will have a happy life in future.
    Thank you sharing buddy. When I'll take it i'll let you know if it helps.

That is a serious issue man, should go to doctor as fast possible. Good luck.

Thread Information