StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hair problem, help needed

Hair problem, help needed

Hi everyone! I need some advice on how should I straighten my hair. My natural hair color is black and it's very curly. I don't use any chemical hair care products because I'm afraid to damage my hair. Are there some natural means? I'll appreciate any advice.

Have you thought about buying a new flat iron or hot brush? It's really easy to manage with curly locks using this stuff. The main thing is to choose one which is fully compiled with your hair type. As for the chemical hair care products, you can straighten your hair without it, Monica wrote about it once: https://mystraightener.com/question/...out-chemicals/ - I'm sure this will be helpful.

It could be related due to your bad health state overall. Your body is a complicated system and every problem in it causing more problems in different parts of it. So, you better take care of it. Just try to stay fit. start diet an doing exercise, maybe start taking kiến thức dinh dưỡng to get your body in a better state. And you will be good.

I thought I could get some solution for the hair falling problem learn more. But you haven't mentioned anything about it. Try to add some remedies for the hair problems. Add some names of the oils or product top prevent hair and to improve the hair growth.

Basma - black natural paint. Try it!

You may use natural paint or ask professional advices better.

weakening or loss of hair can be caused by stressful situations or emotional breakdowns. Try to remember if you have had any lately? Perhaps you are worried about something. If so, then you should use sedatives such as cbd oil for anxiety. It is also possible you have vitamin deficiency or a lack of minerals.

Yes, I heard that from strong anxiety can begin problems with hair. We must try to avoid such situations.

Yes, the risk of hair loss is really high if you are constantly experiencing stress and emotional outbursts. But I believe that the use of various oils, pharmaceuticals can complicate the situation. If you really want to emotionally relax, then why don't you smoke some weed. Buy good grass can be bought at https://bestpot.ca/. But of course, make sure it's legal in your state.

If you are facing any hair problem and need help for curing this type of issues so first you need to find that what causing you hair fall, and then you should consult with the hair doctor in your city or If you need any details of haircare you can find every solution here: http://marmm.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information