StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: How to show desktop through keyboard shortcuts for Mac?

How to show desktop through keyboard shortcuts for Mac?

Hello, friends. Recently I've got a serious problem as I can't show desktop and I was said to try accomplish it with the help of shortcuts. How can I do this?

Quote Originally Posted by VictoriaS2 View Post
    Hello, friends. Recently I've got a serious problem as I can't show desktop and I was said to try accomplish it with the help of shortcuts. How can I do this?
    What do you mean by that? You want to access the front page with a shortcut?

Quote Originally Posted by VictoriaS2 View Post
    I think, the shortcut you are talking about is command+F3, it is a pretty basic one, but can help with navigation speed. There are more useful shortcuts that you should learn, as they make your life a lot easier and work faster. You can also setup your own shortcuts if you have something in mind that may be useful to you, here in an article osxtips.net/show-desktop-mac/ that answers your question and also teaches you how to create your customized shortcuts. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexMoore View Post
    I think, the shortcut you are talking about is command+F3, it is a pretty basic one, but can help with navigation speed. There are more useful shortcuts that you should learn, as they make your life a lot easier and work faster. You can also setup your own shortcuts if you have something in mind that may be useful to you, here in an article osxtips.net/show-desktop-mac/ that answers your question and also teaches you how to create your customized shortcuts. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.
    That worked, thank you so much!!

Thread Information