StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: Nikon D5

Nikon D5

Hello, folks. I have a question related to digital camera... Is it worth trying Nikon D5? Is it a good camera?

Quote Originally Posted by VictoriaS2 View Post
    Hello, folks. I have a question related to digital camera... Is it worth trying Nikon D5? Is it a good camera?
    Do you really need it for that price? It kinda stings

Quote Originally Posted by VictoriaS2 View Post
    Hello friend, Nikon D5 is a very good 4k camera, but it depends what you need it for, because if you are not a professional, I don't think you need such a sophisticated camera. Still, if you want to buy it and have the money, go ahead, compared to the D4 it is a lot better from all sides. Here is an article about Nikon D5 if you want to read more detailed specs with an analysis and comparison to the previous one https://cameravs.com/Nikon-D5. You will have to buy a stabilizer for it as well, because it doesn't have a built-in one, as far as I know. Be sure to check online stores for discounts, because I think I have seen a very good discount not too long ago. Get yourself a Photoshop license with this camera, and you are good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by GlenCurtis View Post
    Hello friend, Nikon D5 is a very good 4k camera, but it depends what you need it for, because if you are not a professional, I don't think you need such a sophisticated camera. Still, if you want to buy it and have the money, go ahead, compared to the D4 it is a lot better from all sides. Here is an article about Nikon D5 if you want to read more detailed specs with an analysis and comparison to the previous one https://cameravs.com/Nikon-D5. You will have to buy a stabilizer for it as well, because it doesn't have a built-in one, as far as I know. Be sure to check online stores for discounts, because I think I have seen a very good discount not too long ago. Get yourself a Photoshop license with this camera, and you are good to go.
    Yeah, I will probably wait for a good discount, thank you

If you are interested in buying a new point and shoot camera, I recommend that you read the article https://www.compactclick.com/best-po...ras-under-200/ about budget options for cameras up to $ 200. Thanks to the review, I bought myself a Fujifilm FinePix XP140 and was satisfied.

Thread Information