StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: Top crowdfunding sites for mobile game apps development

Top crowdfunding sites for mobile game apps development

Mobile game apps development is the most popular app development category. Most of the app developers looking for a way to get fund in order to execute their gaming project. If you are also willing to develop your dream project then here is a compiled list of platform where you can start crowdfunding for your mobile game apps development.
    • Kickstarter: Kickstarter is one of the largest platform for crowdfunding that helps people to collect money for their projects. Kickstarter is a great platform where you can raise money for any project.
    • Indiegogo : Indiegogo is an American crowdfunding site that acts as a platform for the entrepreneurs’ and developers to collect fund for their project. You just need to create your campaign with essential bank information and other details and rest of the process is easier than you think.
    • Ulele: You can also collect fund for your project from Ulele. It is one of the most popular European site that helps startups to deploy their projects successfully. But, keep in mind that you have to need a project that is innovative, creative and influencing for the community members.

I recommend Kickstarter.

There are two main Platforms in the crowdfunding industry: Kickstarter (KS ) and Indiegogo (IGG). KS works best for campaigns in the non-profit area or those which have significant patents or have a limited budget.

IGG works best for campaigns based around e-commerce products as KS has more organic traffics. Thus, KS usually costs less to bring more traffic while IGG costs more, but has a larger audience pool.

Kickstarter definitely is a good place to go. Check out these guys for example. I'd say that their project isn't interesting at all but even though, they managed to get two hundred thousand bucks for it and it's just a minecraft mod. When I found out about it, I got minecraft torrents download and tried out the game and even though it's quite interesting I can't imagine how on earth that much money is involved.

Thread Information