StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: Brother tze 241??? Label tape thread

Brother tze 241??? Label tape thread

Hello everyone! Has anyone used label tape printer? I would like to purchase it. Any suggestions?

Better contact support "Brother Tech Support technical" - http://brothertechsupport.com/, they will be able to solve all your problems online or call their toll free number 1-855-599-9333. For me, Brother is the best printer company.

Hey, man. Frankly speaking, I haven't used a lot of different models, but Brother tze-239 is the best one. This label tape is guaranteed to meet or exceed original Brother p-touch label tapes in both print quality and page yield. Our p-touch label tapes have been engineered to create consistent, high quality images. These Brother TZe231 p-touch label tapes are made with the highest quality new and recycled components in certified factories. I offer you it, because it's 100% OEM compatible p-touch label tapes and has the lifetime performance guarantee, that shows, that it's a good product.

But what about The Epson TM-C3500 inkjet badge printer? It is, just like the regular thermal badge printers, designed as a label printer. The biggest difference between a thermal badge printer and an inkjet badge printer is that an inkjet badge printter is able to printer badges in full colour. The Epson TM-C3500 is designed for industrial solutions making it a very robust and reliable system. With the chemical industry in mind Epson has developed special inks to withstand the most demanding circumstances. This combination also makes it the most reliable and suitable printer for badge printing. As far as the paper is waterproof the print outs of this badge printer will also be waterproof. The special pigment inks of the Epson TM-C3500 printer combined with the correct badge media from ExpoBadge will make sure the ink won’t smudge of leave stains on clothing. The printer has 3 main settings for speed. At the fastest setting it can print up to 103 mm per second. The downside of the quickest setting is a loss of quality. When using the Quality 1 setting though you have the ideal setting between speed and quality. At this setting the printer is able to print a badge in about 3 to 6 seconds depending on the size. This speed makes the printer very suitable for live badge printing in full colour.
    Last edited by chrisbarett; 02-11-2020 at 02:22 AM.

Hey, dude. I can recommend you ColorWorks C3500 Inkjet Label Printer, other ones I haven't used, so my opinion can't be important for you, but I have made too many stickers to count. This is a great product! I mainly use it to make gift tags for our cheer squad. I get on average 75 (2x2) stickers per roll. The color quality is great and the software is dummy proof. It’s easy to find a free image online and customize in the software as well as using the preloaded clip art. You can read more about it and to see, that my words are true ones.

Quote Originally Posted by jogncartman View Post
    Hey, dude. I can recommend you ColorWorks C3500 Inkjet Label Printer, other ones I haven't used, so my opinion can't be important for you, but I have made too many stickers to count. This is a great product! I mainly use it to make gift tags for our cheer squad. I get on average 75 (2x2) stickers per roll. The color quality is great and the software is dummy proof. It’s easy to find a free image online and customize in the software as well as using the preloaded clip art. You can read more about it and to see, that my words are true ones.
    My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks

Thread Information