StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: Worried about my pregnant wife/Hiccups

Worried about my pregnant wife/Hiccups

Hello everyone! Guys, my wife is pregnant and she has hiccups - what does it mean? Is it a good or bad sign ?

I have been using this tape for a couple of years for plant labels. They are stuck on 1/2" plastic labels. There has been no deterioration despite being exposed to all weathers, sun and soil. They beat so called permanent pens, which all seem to fade with time and they are a lot neater.

Have just fished some pots out of pond. Despite being submerged for about two years there has been no deterioration to tapes, which are still firmly fixed
    to 1/2" plastic labels.

Hey, dude. It goes without saying, that the human body is a complicated system, so it can react on the process, that are going with you. The hiccup is the reaction of the body, and frankly speaking, like experience shows, that it's oftener the bad sign, then the good one. It's very important to stop it, because it doesn't give the woman to live calm, I mean that the hiccup recluses to breath, to eat and to do other things. But before going to the hospital, read the topic "hiccups while pregnant" and try to do the things, that are written there. Hope they will help your wife.

Thread Information