StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: How to make your Collab succesful!

Squeegy
    So what do you do if you don't have Flash?

Quote Originally Posted by Rather Cheesy View Post
    Actually, one of my first collabs was a falling down the stairs collab, I got no entries. Now, nearly a year later, I have a falling down the stairs collab with 17 entries! It takes practice to get good at making collabs.
    Actually, I think I remember that old collab. I believe it was a tribute to the Stairs animation or something.
    My Steam account is omgRaffi. I mostly play Left 4 Dead/2 and Team Fortress 2 and I can also play Counter Strike: Source.
    [url=http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Sir%20Rave]You like zombie? I like zombie.[/url

Quote Originally Posted by easygrey View Post
    nice job! but .. how to make a mania?

lol
    You make a thread and say "hey I'm making a mania give me your name, stick color, and a weapon or power", they fill it out, you animate it. simple, not alot of complex things going on and not even worth a tut.
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeegy View Post
    So what do you do if you don't have Flash?
    well you can make a pivot or easytoon only collab following everything else in this tut, but it probably wont get finished because pivfags mostly stay in the pivot section. You can try it but I can virtually guarantee its failure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raffi View Post
    Actually, I think I remember that old collab. I believe it was a tribute to the Stairs animation or something.
    Yeah, it was tribute to stair fall, its sort of what got me into sticks. [not animating, just sticks]
    I'm done with SPP's shenanigans, I'm leaving.
    Contacts:
    [Add My Steam] - [Add my Deviant Art] - [Broken Source] - [MSN not in use]

easygrey
    k, one more question.. when I am done with my animation and I send it too the guy that make the mania.. How can he make it fit with a other animation?

lolll

A mania is something the one started animates other people who joined him.
    Also, if you participate in a collab, you make your part, check if your dimensions and fps fits, double check your library.
    Then you send the fla to the owner of the collab, he will put the frames you made into his whole collab.

easygrey
    thanks RC and lixu.. both help'd me

but now.. I will go and sleep ;-D

Quote Originally Posted by Rather Cheesy View Post
    Yeah, it was tribute to stair fall, its sort of what got me into sticks. [not animating, just sticks]
    lolol, I still remember being a noob back then :3
    My Steam account is omgRaffi. I mostly play Left 4 Dead/2 and Team Fortress 2 and I can also play Counter Strike: Source.
    [url=http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Sir%20Rave]You like zombie? I like zombie.[/url

Now in flavors like gun! connorclockwise's Avatar
    tanks cheezeh,this will really help me.

jeffstickicidescreator
    k i made a website and im really having trouble getting the word out. can any1 give my an idea on how to addvertise (with spending money)thanks guys
    jrockpunk1: like that .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned
    umm...
    hate to bump, but rather, you need to change "go to antiup.com" to "go to fwup.net"

:P
    that is all.

i read and got borad at collab

Quote Originally Posted by Trance.fm View Post
    The official language for this forum is English and English is the only allowed language.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information