StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: Cost of living in indonesia

Cost of living in indonesia

Guys! Congratulate me! Soon I will go to Indonesia! However, I'm worried about cost of living in there, so, please, share your experience or knowledge about how much is enough to live there?

Hi, VictoriaS2, congrats! Are you traveling or going to Indonesia for work? I haven't been there yet, but I've heard a lot of interesting things about this country. That I wanted to go there, too.

Hey, it's cool. Travelling is my life! I'm interested why you wanted to go to Indonesia.
    And so, I was there twice. You might ask why twice. Because from the first time I could not enjoy this country as I would like.
    And when I left, I saw Indonesia in my dreams. And after a year I decided to go back there, because my heart remained there.
    So, the cost of living is different there, it depends on your capabilities and expectations. Nor can I tell you how long it will take to be in Indonesia.
    It depends on the person. But I can recommend you one great site https://costoflivingreports.com/indonesia/, where you will find answers to all the questions you have about this country.
    Last edited by Juicedog20; 12-26-2019 at 06:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Juicedog20 View Post
    Hey, it's cool. Travelling is my life! I'm interested why you wanted to go to Indonesia.
    And so, I was there twice. You might ask why twice. Because from the first time I could not enjoy this country as I would like.
    And when I left, I saw Indonesia in my dreams. And after a year I decided to go back there, because my heart remained there.
    So, the cost of living is different there, it depends on your capabilities and expectations. Nor can I tell you how long it will take to be in Indonesia.
    It depends on the person. But I can recommend you one great site , where you will find answers to all the questions you have about this country.
    Thanks for your info it was very useful

Quote Originally Posted by Juicedog20 View Post
    It depends on the person. But I can recommend you one great site https://costoflivingreports.com/indonesia/ , where you will find answers to all the questions you have about this country.
    Thanks for your info it was very useful

Thread Information