StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: my first flash!

sth93888

my first flash!

http://truimagz.com/hosting/sth93888...rd%20fight.swf

ok, i see some bad parts in it, i forgot to make the walls while i was makin it, so when the knife stops in midair realize there is supposed to be a wall there.

the running looks terrible, im gonna c if i can fix that in my next one

and i realize that i used a tween when he turned around and it looks terrible. im not goin to go back and fix it now, but i wont do that again in my next one.
    Any other CC would be much appreciated!
    o, and it is supposed to be synced up a bit with the music, but it wasnt when i tested it, and it might not be for u

Needs work on everything really.

yeah. good try tho. it looks clean but the animation just sucks. and please... different effin music. ugh christ my ears are gushing blood. so try and slow it all down, basically
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You cant tell him to change the music since thats really just a question of taste. Anway, the animation is bad and needs alot of work, but just check out some tutorials, keep animating and the skill will come eventually. Animating is nothing you learn over a night, keep that in mind.

Banned
    content wise youve got some good fights going on there, just need to improve the actual animating of it.

sth93888
    ya thanks i think i kinda rushed it a bit. ok ill do better on the next one

bAsSicksIgHt
    i don't thing going to the tutorial section isant ganna help much, cause i see not so helpful tutorials at all. that sucks.

RaGe SaUcE
    it needs some work.....

Thread Information