StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: Wrinkles/fine lines

Wrinkles/fine lines

How to get rid of wrinkles on the forehead?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiroskin View Post
    How to get rid of wrinkles on the forehead?
    first you need to consult a doctor

I believe that in order to get rid, you first need to understand the causes of wrinkles. For example, I had problems with being overweight. Due to the fact that I suddenly began to lose weight, I had problems with the skin and as a result, wrinkles appeared on my face. So until you yourself know the reason, the doctor will not help you

Hi there. I had the same problem. I was weighing 100 + kg, so I was really fat. I began to lose weight dramatically and due to the wrong diet I lost 10 kg, but I had problems with skin and wrinkles. I decided to go to the doctor and he categorically forbade keto and diet and told me about one procedure. However, after I have found Montreal Botox and their fat removal by hot sculpting, everything changed. I didn't know that permanent fat body removal is possible without surgery - but it is. Now I weigh only 75 kg, my body is in a better shape and I feel really good. In addition, my wrinkles have disappeared since my body again receives the vitamins necessary to nourish the skin.

Quote Originally Posted by willistrong View Post
    Hi there. I had the same problem. I was weighing 100 + kg, so I was really fat. I began to lose weight dramatically and due to the wrong diet I lost 10 kg, but I had problems with skin and wrinkles. I decided to go to the doctor and he categorically forbade keto and diet and told me about one procedure. However, after I have found Montreal Botox and their fat removal by hot sculpting, everything changed. I didn't know that permanent fat body removal is possible without surgery - but it is. Now I weigh only 75 kg, my body is in a better shape and I feel really good. In addition, my wrinkles have disappeared since my body again receives the vitamins necessary to nourish the skin.
    Thank you for advice

Thread Information