StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

View Poll Results: Which battle won?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Devour's Battle

4 100.00%
  • Veir's Battle

0 0%

Thread: wRHG Battle: Irin Osera vs Zalgo

wRHG Battle: Irin Osera vs Zalgo

It's quite possibly the last wRHG battle on Stickpage. Zalgo, renamed to Soth for this battle, comes back to life to face a character I made back in 2014 and brought back for this purpose. I chose her because it's a large part of what started this legacy, but I was surprised by how perfect of a match the two opponents are for facing each other.

Veir's Part: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...3YnT00Dj4/edit

Devour's Part: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...tfx_ZJY28/edit

If there wasn't a poll, I'd still be perfectly content because I had a blast writing my battle for Veir and reading Veir's part was fantastic. If it's the last battle, I'm glad it ended as well as this one did.

I joined wRHG because Devour showed me his character Irin and I thought that was the coolest shit. So it means the world to me that my last battle is the thing that made me join in the first place.

Well I haven't read either battle or profile just yet, so take this with a grain of salt. That said!

Spoiler for Devour:

Spoiler for Veir:

Ultimately, I think you guys really went out on a bang! A bleak, dark bang, but a bang none the less! I'm ultimately going to have to give it to Veir though. While I didn't agree with all the bold choices, I've gotta give props to the battle that was so different from all the rest.
    Last edited by Crank; 02-21-2020 at 02:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crank View Post
    Well I haven't read either battle or profile just yet, so take this with a grain of salt. That sai
    Even in late stage SP we have high quality shitposting. Amazing
    Last edited by Devour; 02-21-2020 at 01:48 PM.

awesome
    Both were good reads, but I think I liked Devour's a bit more. Great battle, my vote goes to Devour on this one!

Alright, this was a really good battle, and a fitting last hurrah for the Writer's Lounge (if it really dies after this).

I was poisoned by both Veir and Devour, but you cannot stop progress. I am inevitable, and you cannot hide from my rushed-through trash-tier critique.

Spoiler for Devour's Side:

Spoiler for Veir's Side:

Both were great stories, but I think I'll have to give the slight edge to Devour, with the curveballs he threw in the story. Well done to both of you! I'm sure both of you guys would easily pulverize me.

Spoiler for WHO I SUPP:

I will remember you, Iwata...
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    ...but you just dealt me a crisp one right there.

Thread Information