StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread: Zombie Short Story Contest

TOO EASY
    Quote Originally Posted by Myself View Post
    John Stalvern waited.

The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were demons in the base.

He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Cernel Joson were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.

John was a space marine for fourteen years.

When he was young he watched the spaceships and he said to dad "I want to be on the ships daddy."
    Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY DEMONS!"

There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the space station base of the UAC he knew there were demons.

"This is Joson" the radio crackered. "You must fight the demons!"
    So John gotted his palsma rifle and blew up the wall.
    "HE GOING TO KILL US" said the demons
    "I will shoot at him" said the cyberdemon and he fired the rocket missiles. John plasmaed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.

"No! I must kill the demons" he shouted

The radio said "No, John. You are the demons."

And then John was a zombie.
    brilliant .

IM GETTING RID OF THE FORUMS, NEW FORUMS. NO DON'T TAKE THESE FORUMS THEY'RE GOOD LOOK AT THEM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunder Forge View Post
    Plagarisim is not fair. We cannot compete with the work from a competent author.
    Joe Stalvern waited.

The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were demons in the base.

He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Cernel Joson were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.

Joe was a space marine for fourteen years.

When he was young he watched the spaceships and he said to dad "I want to be on the ships daddy."
    Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY DEMONS!"

There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the space station base of the UAC he knew there were demons.

"This is Joson" the radio crackered. "You must fight the demons!"
    So Joe gotted his palsma rifle and blew up the wall.
    "HE GOING TO KILL US" said the demons
    "I will shoot at him" said the cyberdemon and he fired the rocket missiles. John plasmaed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.

"No! I must kill the demons" he shouted

The radio said "No, Joe. You are the demons."

And then Joe was a zombie.

Where am I? Deaths:1000 Animating:The Ball
    and he blew up earth with a 5mil ton nuke.And lived.
    The only reason we have a red base is because they have a blue base.If we were to abandon our base they would take over our old base.Then they would have 2 blue bases.Whoop-de-flippin-do.

IM GETTING RID OF THE FORUMS, NEW FORUMS. NO DON'T TAKE THESE FORUMS THEY'RE GOOD LOOK AT THEM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stik_pimp View Post
    and he blew up earth with a 5mil ton nuke.And lived.
    no .

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread Information