StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Marijuana Legalization

I don't even smoke it, and I think that as long as alcohol is legal, it should be legal.

Quote Originally Posted by Narcotic Jew View Post
    No it doesn't. And I'm not just saying that because he said something negative about cannabis, but it really doesn't.
    If you clicked his link it explained.
    "its use by children or adolescents is discouraged."

It's the same reason why kids and pregnant moms shouldn't drink alcohol. When the brain is still developing you don't want to give it these things.

--
    I don't even know whys it still illegal.
    An age limit of 18 would be ok tho.

Banned
    Proof ?
    Well I think I must have remembered whatever I heard or read wrong because I can't find any. Please forgive me, there is a shitload of info to memorize and think of, even the young and beautiful like me can sometimes make mistakes. I still think 15 is too young though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluxinator View Post
    Oh right I see, I just thought that as cigs are allowed at 16, around that age would be OK for weed, as weed is aparrently not as bad for you as fags.

Alcohol is 18 over here.
    Not even close to how much cigs are bad for you, but I still think 18 is the right age, that young and you're too unexperienced for it, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I don't even smoke it, and I think that as long as alcohol is legal, it should be legal.
    That's a dumb reason to support the legalization and taxation of the plant cannabis sativa.

You're pretty much saying that if alcohol was made illegal, then cannabis should also be illegal.

That's wrong. I'll give you details for why if you ask why and actually care.

"The only pic i ever got myself in the yearbook was when i was in the background picking up trash for detention"

Jeez, take away religion and the only thing you guys can talk about are drugs

Quote Originally Posted by Gavel View Post
    Jeez, take away religion and the only thing you guys can talk about are drugs
    Excuse me, cannabis sativa is not a drug. Its a fruit.

"The only pic i ever got myself in the yearbook was when i was in the background picking up trash for detention"

I was addressing the main topic of this thread. I think they should change the name of this site from stickpage to stonepage

Excuse me, cannabis sativa is not a drug. Its a fruit.
    from dictionary.com:
    Cannabis Sativa
    a strong-smelling plant from whose dried leaves a number of euphoriant and hallucinogenic drugs are prepared

I was kidding anyway.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information