StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: another anim. CC plz :)

another anim. CC plz :)

http://www.truploader.com/view/903276 i'm not used to using particles in flash, but i tried. and i threw in some sound effects too.

particles need work indeed...and some strikes looked ackward, but other than that i liked it =)..keep it up!

Notice: i have a question, about anims like this...whos the hero?
    the one who hit hard and kickass, or the one who is able to sustain that amount of beating and still stand ...=P

I think you need to zoom in more or something when you're creating those sticks. They are a little bulgy and ugly. The animation looked nice though, although I think it would look 10X better zoomed out slightly.

EDIT: watching it a 3rd time, the sticks don't look too bad actually. I think its just the way its so zoomed in.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][QUOTE]

Movements were good, but they still lack force. Try taking out some of the frames. And I still think the fps is too low, but thats a personal thing.

uhuh.. . i like it that's wat counts lol

Thread Information