StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Heads Up!

Respect Mah Authoritah! Commander E.L.F's Avatar

Heads Up!

Hi peeps, im new here incase you havent guessed already. Ive had pivot for a while, but i only discovered this site about a week ago. So the only thing to do now is to post my pivs and hope people think it pwns. Anis coming as soon as I figure out how to post them!

Excellent. If I were being really pedantic I could make a few small comments about the animation, like I don't think the blue guy falls fast enough after the last kick and I think the orage guy's body should be pushed back a little as well when he catches the blue guy's foot at the very beginning, but beyond that it's really good.

One thing that I would criticise is the background. In places it seems 3D and in other places it doesn't. I think you need to try to make the roofs deeper.
    artwork by Mantha, 'cos she's the bestest

You will kneel before me and you will confess that I am God.

Don't question
    The animation was quite smooth, with good spacing. The one thing you need to improve upon is that it is quite stiff at parts. I particularly didn't like the punch on the ground.
    Quote Originally Posted by onestick View Post
    grammer and spelling i can wrote like i want !

Awesome. Thats a pretty good reply for my FIRST POST EVER. You guys rule.

lots of the physics were off, unless you wanted it to be like that.. and pretty stiff at parts. but the rest was good.

Yes, and as Lemon said - stiff. Very stiff.

It'd be better if you'd go to the beginners section. You can post out of here when you get better :] It was stiff and the reactions were off. The 3d on the background was off too.

After all, since im new here, anybody mind telling me where the beginners section is?

Never mind, i found it

Oh lord, everyone that said this is good is a moron. Seriously. You're just letting him in for a fall later. It was low beginner. There was no easing in the bodyparts because NONE OF THEM MOVED; it was too stiff, and the physics sucked. You used sticks of droidz and a background of droidz. Without those two, people might have looked at it differently (and not thought It was good because of them). Practice simple things such as walking and running, then move on to more complex things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zed View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walker90234 View Post
    OH! How did you find the papers?
    He walked into the exam hall and they were right there in front of him when he sat down. I guess the examiners thought that hiding the papers would be a bit harsh considering all the work that people had put into revising.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information