StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Stick War Game Released!

Stick War Game Released!

Ok Stick War is finally finished! Play it here - Brock and I have been working on Stick War for years (literally) and we are proud to finally bring it to the world. There are three modes of difficulty If you can finish the game on insane you are a master. We hope this game is a big hit and if you like it tell your friends about it.

We have set up strategy guides, developer interviews and more.

If you want to post a review or comment we would love to hear it.

ty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you man best game of the year i've been playing with stick page since 2005 just was like 8 then didnt know how to register but this is for all the games your website has made :Cool: 8======>----------

Congrats on the achievement, Jay.
    I hope the game goes over well.

higeorgy
    This Is The Best Game I Have Ever Played In My Life!!!!!! I Mean The Graphics Are Awesome The Concept Is Awesome The Whole Game Is Awesome!!!!

dwhit13
    great game awesome job creating the characters and attacks and i liked that the enemy ai was difficult towards the end

In your deepest fantasy. poppetje3D's Avatar
    Nice man.

But my pc is made of wood , so it goes a bit slow :P

Nice! I can tell you put a lot of work into this. There are a few little bugs, but nothing serious. Scenery is great, animations are good (not great, but definitely passable), and music is perfect. And the AI was surprisingly almost flawless. GOOD JOB!

Quote Originally Posted by doc View Post
    Nice! I can tell you put a lot of work into this. There are a few little bugs, but nothing serious. Scenery is great, animations are good (not great, but definitely passable), and music is perfect. And the AI was surprisingly almost flawless. GOOD JOB!
    I think he would appreciate it if you told him what the bugs were so he could fix them or post them here.

Omfg Yesss!!

YAYS!! I have been waiting for this game to come out. Its pretty awesome so far. Lovley game. Keep up the good work crazy jay!

Bug!!!!!

Yeah, anyone else have a small problem here? BEcause it's bugged on Firefox so now I can't play it on that and I have to deal with shitty ass Safari! Please Fix this Jay!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Rambo-Fied

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information