StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: lol man continue?

  1. #1
    stickiator
    Guest

    lol man continue?

    [IMG][/IMG]
    I was thinking of starting a pivot series about a superhero called lol man. Should i continue? Image shack messed it up )=.

  2. #2
    Don't be hatin' Socks's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    743
    Quote Originally Posted by stickiator
    [IMG][/IMG]
    I was thinking of starting a pivot series about a superhero called lol man. Should i continue? Image shack messed it up )=.
    I don't think Imageshack has anything to do with it being bad, sorry but I vote for "Please don't continue" sorry man.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    36
    i say no at the continue, its a bit choppy, but the background is nice

  4. #4
    The Batdude Dudeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Sexyville
    Posts
    2,188
    Can't we all be friends? Thread purified.

    Anyway, go ahead and continue it. Your only going to get better at animating if you keep practicing. It's not going to come any faster if you keep starting a new project.

  5. #5
    .:[montney]:.
    Guest
    dudeman your the best!

    [ontopic]

    yeah thats how i got better at pivot, if you need help pm me

  6. #6
    shoxpyre
    Guest
    You must continue. I like it, and great robot stick. Keep working at it and you'll be a good animator in the near future =)

  7. #7
    stickiator
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by shoxpyre
    You must continue. I like it, and great robot stick. Keep working at it and you'll be a good animator in the near future =)
    I didnt make the robot stick but thanks anyway.
    I would show you the piv. but savefile isnt working for me right now
    edit: ok got it
    http://www.savefile.com/files.php?fid=4462129

  8. #8
    stickmanbob
    Guest
    hey stickinator nice animation i found you haha

  9. #9
    stickmanbob
    Guest
    lol sorry wrong guy =p

  10. #10
    Don't be hatin' Socks's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    743
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudeman.
    Can't we all be friends? Thread purified.

    Anyway, go ahead and continue it. Your only going to get better at animating if you keep practicing. It's not going to come any faster if you keep starting a new project.
    Gah damn now I can't bash at Montey anymore? That sucks. Your a bad mod! lol.

    Well I guess your right about "Your only going to get better at animating if you keep practicing." So yeah I change to continue (Also so I don't get a warning) lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •