StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sift Heads 3 Game

Sift Heads 3 Game

http://www.stickpage.com/siftheads3gameplay.shtml

By: WebCypher.net

(Anyone want to do up a quick walkthrough guide of each chapter for me? and post in the thread that would be great)

Banned
    FIRST POST.

This should be good, I likes the previous Sift Heads games.

Yayayay I love these
    Spoiler for :

Custom User Title
    Yes, awesome game.

Banned
    Canada. Program:Flash 8 Pro.... Sexual Orientation:Wtf?
    The games awesome. I just dislike how some sticks have necks, and the legs resize during jumps.

Chapter 1:
    After a brief walkthrough about movement and attacking, you'll fight an enemy with a bat. Make sure you're in range before attacking or you'll get hit. After getting inside the elevator, you'll be required to press certain buttons (W, A, S, D) to escape. This is quite easy after getting the hang of it. The movement set is random. Keep moving up, and eventually, you';ll fight a guy with kinves. Attack him, and the moment you pause to recover, jump away, or over him to dodge his attack. Then do the final movement set, and you're done.
    Password: FK4H
    Chapter 2:
    Grab the guns, and hit S while over the light to jump.Kill the guys, and go ahead. If you run out of ammo, run ahead, jumping over the enemies,and get to the extra magazine. Shoot the block over the elevator, and you'll get another magazine. Get on the elevator. Jump over the health and get itt later if you have enough health, but if you don't grab it. Get the magazines, and continuosly shoot the cops shield, eventually, it'll break. Letting you kill him. Get to the sniper, and kill the snipers. They're on the bottom, the left and right sides, and upper right and left areas. Do the movement set. and shoot the metal bar off the gutter. Pick it up and press S near the man hole.
    Password:PR3T
    Chapter 3:
    Kill any rats that come near you.Go to the left and shoot the planks overhead. Press the button and shoot the gear abov e the door. It should stop. The door code after that is 7438. Now, hit the light, and hit the power box with the knife. Then shoot ti.
    Pass wordU1A
    Chapter 4:
    Grab the shotgun and shoot the shield, and then aswitch weapons and kill the cop. Use this technique for most cops in this level. Destroy the door, and move forward. Grab the equipment, and move on. Make sure to reload your shotgun.

More to come as I finish.

/The robot ninconpoopary\ rx00worth's Avatar
    woah sift head 3?

this is gonna be interestingly awesome

EDIT: this is such a good game, except the fact that its the first in its series that i've came across a glitch.....(walking in the air without being able to do anything, is a glitch right? :P )

I was kinda hopeing for another sniper game to be honest. still fun though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet View Post
    i liked the sneeze. it was horrible.

What

there isn't ANY sniping?

shit
    Spoiler for :

oh god now we'll have a ton of noobs asking 'omg i cant get past level 2 on sift heds 3 plz help1!!!' instead of 'omg i cant get past the bit were u have 2 shoot the windows on sift heds 2 plz help1!!!'.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information