StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Various Test(icle)s

Banned

Various Test(icle)s

In preparation for some Samurai Contest that requires me to animate, I've decided to make basic animations before I attempt to create a project. So...

Walk:
    http://www.truploader.com/uploads/15...lkingsteps.gif
    If there's one obvious problem, it's that it is too fast. I did four frames each step, so I'm thinking one more frame of easing should do it some good. I don't do loops because I'm not too good on foot placement yet.

Uppercut:
    http://www.truploader.com/uploads/067503uppercut.gif
    Kind of self-explanatory title. Simple powerhit, without any power effects...I think the reaction is kind of funny to look at.

http://www.truploader.com/uploads/71...rcutdframe.gif
    Right here's a double framed version of the uppercut animation. I haven't double-framed before, so it may look wrongly done. It's a pretty simple effect though, and I think it's just a matter of double-framing the right frames.

Where ever there is toast.....ILL BE THERE!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark View Post
    In preparation for some Samurai Contest that requires me to animate, I've decided to make basic animations before I attempt to create a project. So...

Walk:
    http://www.truploader.com/uploads/15...lkingsteps.gif
    If there's one obvious problem, it's that it is too fast. I did four frames each step, so I'm thinking one more frame of easing should do it some good. I don't do loops because I'm not too good on foot placement yet.

Uppercut:
    http://www.truploader.com/uploads/067503uppercut.gif
    Kind of self-explanatory title. Simple powerhit, without any power effects...I think the reaction is kind of funny to look at.

lol you C&C'd yourself :3
    so ill say what I see o.k?
    all I can say is that there wasnt any power in the uppercut...
    maybe add a tremor.
    or double frame that sucka

and in the walk just add a little more easing and itle look great
    also
    no one likes loops for me there mad hard -_-.

I hope this helped....at least a little bit

:Edit:

lol I just read the title Testicles xD

By Zero Gravity
    Quotes :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Jutsu View Post
    Thats because you're marvelously fantastic sauce, no one would cut down you buddy. Nah I was just ****ing around and that other guy took it way to seriously.
    I almost pissed myself reading this
    Quote Originally Posted by mattiswin View Post
    in gym class this girl i know wears extremely short shorts, and shows off her nice butt. so when we're laying down doing leg stretches, i slowly rub my penis against the wood until i violently ejaculate

Banned
    that walk is too much to re-do, but i'll post an edited version of the uppercut in a few minutes, or in 1 day
    oh what it's up

I'm not telling you, but it's in the Netherlands, somewhere in the middle of that Country.
    I think the arms are too big for the stick, and with the uppercut: Momentum is gone when he goes up.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-D View Post
    yeah i called dat nigga and was all yo pauly b got some mad toons for your site you best check dem e-males then i pimp slap'd him he said he'd cheq dem males up and down and look for my man pauly b good to see he came throu, now i aint gotta back hand dat g

Banned
    hands are supposed to be at the middle of your thigh or something
    and even then, sticks are the only thing that can differentiate due to style

i need to hear some stuff about the reaction to see if i did it right, besides the fact that the uppercut was too weak to cause such a reaction

Pretty basic stuff.

Try add some more action.

"Every dead body that is not exterminated, gets up and kills, the people it kills get up and kill."

Woo custom user title zer0gravity's Avatar
    New Zealand cus Animating: trying fullbodies
    pretty good. Its just the positions he was in for punching and stuff didn't seem right

Quote Originally Posted by Mantha View Post
    Consider this a symbolic castration.

what
    The fall looked kinda choppy on the uppercut. Other than that, nice animations

About reactions

For the uppercut, don't quote me on this but i think he would fall kind of pivoted (pun =/) to the position where his feet are, instead of having his feet slide next to the uppercuttee's feet

An old friend.
    very stiff...try to remember to move every joint until the anim is over

I stare at the "Test Movie" window for about thirty minutes, convincing myself the monstrosity I've created is worth continuing to animate.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information