StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: It loops.

In your deepest fantasy. poppetje3D's Avatar

It loops.

MaDizzle
    I didn't like how the particles stopped the flow after a couple of frames. Also, the feet don't move and it looks kind of weird. I would consider on fixing the part where he backs up from the punch, because it looks like he is getting hit by something.
    EDIT: LEGS ARE WORNG
    editedit: overall I love it :3

Particles are looking good. So was the flow on the head. Arms looked reasonably good although I think it would have been better if you could have kept them moving slowly through the loop so that they didn't have to stop. Didn't like the legs though - they looked quite jerky. Possibly he was off balance after the punch too. Pretty good overall though.
    artwork by Mantha, 'cos she's the bestest

You will kneel before me and you will confess that I am God.

An old friend.
    i dont like how the legs move...i think u put to much work into the arms and upper torso. but the arms and upper torso made the legs look good (complement >.>

I stare at the "Test Movie" window for about thirty minutes, convincing myself the monstrosity I've created is worth continuing to animate.

Thread Information