StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: Production help thread

Production help thread

I'm kind of surprised nobody thought to make one of these yet

If any of you guys have any questions about how to make certain effects, sounds, how to do certain things in your DAW or whatever else related to production, post them here and I'll do my best to answer them. I could also help with music theory/songwriting related stuff.

Anyone else who feels like helping feel free to chip in too.

APS = Awesome Per Second RawGreen's Avatar
    I can chip in for weird sounding things as it seems that's all I'm good at.

voice acting or recording tips too.

:Quicklinks:
    Deviant Art
    Soundcloud
    RHGladiator
    Animating since 2007

Sure I'll be answering some stuff about DAWs, and I'll also be answering stuff about songwriting and performing and shit to the best of my abilities.
    I actually thought we already had one of these threads, silly me.

i don't really think we need this thread seeing as all of the music creators on this site are already competent enough to sort out their own problems

:l

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    i don't really think we need this thread seeing as all of the music creators on this site are already competent enough to sort out their own problems

:l
    having listened to pretty much every song posted in this section, I completely disagree.

Even I have a lot of things to learn, and while this wouldn't be the forum I'd go to for answers, there's no reason to think some of the newer musicians here wouldn't have questions.

thanks Exile.. its a great idea. I would like to use this with some modification. and will discuss with you too.

I don't know if I'm using this thread right but....

I made this godawwful thing with FL studio 10 but I don't know how and I'm just confused.

I attempted to consult with google but I didn't get anything that would help me.

I just kept on clicking the things and I eventually got that drumbeat.

Spoiler for my favorite quote on this entire website.:

Spoiler for support:

I believe the last time we spoke I advised you to read the manual, have you done that yet?

Clicking around and experimenting with the various functions is how I learned myself, but are you telling me that in the creation of that.. whatever it is, you learned absolutely nothing?

You're at a point where googling "beginner FL studio tutorials" and blindly reading the top results will massively benefit you, I have a hard time believing you couldn't find any resources to help you

Thread Information